Chapter 15~ say it again I dare you

Songs for this chapter:
G.O.M.D ~ j.cole
2000 watts~ Michael Jackson
All things go~ nicki minaj

Jason's pov:

We all walked in, Brandon and Matt went through the back and fredo and I went through the front door.
I wish Lauren would've been able to do this for practice, but I don't want her to get hurt anymore and I really don't want her to be killing that many people. That's my job.

I'm just dreading to tell her that when we got to go to ohio. Which right when New Years is over we are flying back to New York and starting training. I think I'm going to keep her in the spy group with Ariana. Maybe for a surprise I can bring her to New York, and then break the news to her so it wouldn't be so bad. I hate having all this stuff piled up in my head and not being able to tell Lauren.

Fredo finally snapped me out if my thinking.
" I hear talking." Fredo whispered.
" um the kitchen." I said and we bent down and jogged over.
One guy was in the living room,
Ross, he was the nicest one. One reason why I felt bad for what I had to do I him, but it happens.

Ross was the wingman he got shot and still lived, we all called him a miracle. Derek and him were cool until everything went down with the ranch dudes.

I went up behind him and snapped his neck and he dropped dead weight to the ground.

After that we all met up in the living room where Brandon got his blade out.
He went into the kitchen where mike was on the phone talking.

Mike was the gang leader, probably out of them all the meanest but for sure not the strongest. I would've killed him but Brandon likes to knife every once in a while and he was already on his way.
Brandon wasn't the best with guns, he's better with knives I don't know why but he feels more in control using them.
He does his kills the way I like to:
•Very slow
And
•Painful.

I heard the slight groan which means he's going to die slowly in about 5 minutes.
" alright where's the last dumbass." I said looking around the house.
" I'll go up stairs and look." Fredo said running up.

I walked around for a bit then I saw a little room, there was a broken rope at the top of the celling, that must of been where Lauren was.
I tried not to get too worked up about it, so I calmly slammed the door shut and walked out

I heard a gun shot and knew fredo did his job.
" Jason..." Fredo came walking down.
" what?!" I saw him bleeding.
" that wasn't dirk." Fredo said.
" where the fuck is he?"

" ha oh Jason. You know, when I heard Lauren was your little, I don't know, knowing you, druggie sex slave, I prepared for you to come. I know you like a fair game and all, but I'm not fair." Dirk said.

Dirk was... Harsh. I didn't like him from the start. I never did. He was a pussy though. He acted all hard but he wasn't.
" and how did you prepare?" I asked slowly walking towards him.

He pulled a gun out.
I dodged towards him and slammed him against the wall holding his collar, not giving him any time to shoot me even if he wanted to,
" did you really just point a fucking gun at me?" I asked getting in his face.

I felt myself getting angry and heated up.
" what you goin to do about McCann? Call your little bitch?" He asked testing my nerves.

"Say it again. I dare you." I said as I started to choke him.
" she's a - fucking - bitch." He said losing his voice.
I hit him as hard as I could and he fell straight to the ground.

" fuck." He screamed in pain.
" I don't have to fucking prepare shit. I'm always ready. And a little advice to keep in your head, you don't fucking call my girlfriend a bitch." I said pointing the gun at him.
I didn't want him to die instantly, I wanted him to feel pain, a lot of it.
I shot him in his leg, his arm, his stomach and then one right next to his heart.