Chapter 16~ hit and run

Songs for this chapter:
Cuckoo~ Adam lambert
Mary Jane shoes~ fergie
Play no games~ big sean

( make sure to read my note at end of this chapter, enjoyyy!!!)

Lauren's pov:

" she's ummm pregnant." Fredo said giving an innocent smile.

" hahah, you know that's really funny cause you're making it seem like you got her pregnant." Jason said laughing.
"Umm cause.. I did." Fredos voice lowered.

" FREDO! ARE YOU FUCKING STUPID!?" Jason asked standing up.
" Jason calm down, I'm going to handle this one." I said holding onto his shirt.

He looked at me and his face was red but his eyes turned black back to his regular chocolate brown color.
" fine."
" thank you." I turned my head to fredo.

" FREDO! ARE YOU FUCKING STUPID!?" I asked screaming.
" I'm sorry! I didn't mean to!" He said trying to defend himself.

" you didn't mean to fucking pull out?!" I asked.
" I thought she was on birth control!" He said still trying to defend himself.

" Jason can I use your phone really quick I need to make a call." I said pissed off.
" where's yours?" He asked taking his out of his pocket.
" I don't know but I just used all my energy yelling at him and I can't walk to find it." I said grabbing it quickly and dialing my most favorite persons number.

" hey Jason?" Ana answered.
" oh hey Ana, it's Lauren."

" oh no." She knew I was pissed.
" so would you like to explain?" I asked annoyed.
" you can't be pissed Lauren please don't be mad at me!" She pleaded.

" ANA I HAVE EVERY REASON TO BE MAD AT YOU RIGHT NOW! DONT THINK I FORGOT ABOUT ALL THAT BULLSHIT WITH TRYING TO KILL ME AND NOW YOURE PREGNANT? OH NO YOU CANT TELL ME NOT TO BE MAD!" I started to scream at her.

Ariana and Brandon came running down.
" what's going on!" Ariana asked running in.
" fredo why don't you explain." I said putting the phone down and crossing my arms.

" Lauren. Take a deep breathe. How about you go lay down?" Jason asked holding my waist.
" I'm fine Jason!" I said trying to get out of his grip.

" Lauren calm down." He said deepening his eye contact with mine.
" ok." I said sitting down.
" apologize to Ana." Jason said handing me the phone.

I gave him an annoyed look and rolled my eyes.
" fine."

As fredo started to tell everyone the news I stood up and slowly walked to the back door with the phone.
" Ana."
" yeah?"

" what are you going to even do? Your parents will kill you if they find out." I said stressed out.
" I don't know Lauren. I'm so stressed out about all this and I just I don't know what I'm going to do." She said sounding close to tears.

" don't cry. You can't cry. Okay?"
" okay. I just. I'm sorry about everything that has happened between us." She said crying.
" damnit you're crying. Ughhhh I forgive you. But that doesn't mean you're off the hook. But for now, you need to figure out what you're going to do. Have you told your parents yet?" I asked hoping she says yes.

" no. They are in Maine for two weeks for the holidays, I stayed home for work."
" well fuck."

" alright well... I'll let you go. I have to go to work." She said sniffling.
" okay bye."
" bye."
I hung up and walked back in.
" so?" Jason asked as I put his phone down.

" it's all good." I said biting the inside of my cheek.
" good. Thank you." He said as he put his phone in his pocket.
" yep." I went to sit down but Jason grabbed my hand.