Chapter 24~ déjà vu

Songs for this chapter~
Northern lights- thirty seconds to mars
Back to back~ drake
Polarize~ twenty one pilots

Jason's pov:
" okay stay here, no one will get you here." I said helping my mother into the house with Ana.
" help yourself to anything okay!" Ana said kindly. Ana is letting my mom stay at her house and we have a spy somewhere keeping the house on guard.
This is going to be the best deal, obviously they would find her at my house or Lauren's old house so we did the next best thing.

I only agreed to this because Ana said she will tell me what's going on now.

" you're so sweet thank you so much." Pattie went over to the couch.
" you're welcome, okay let's go," Ana pulled my jacket and we ran back to the car.

" what the hell is going on?" I asked starting the car.
" Lauren might be in a coma." Ana said taking a small breath.
I turned the car off and looked at her.

" what the fuck did you just say?"
" she um I guess was like thrown into the counter, but Matt is still with her trying to get her back, she's breathing don't worry. "

" what about Robby and nick, and Michael? None of them hurt? Did they fucking get away?" I was furious.
Ana nodded disappointedly.

" where is Lauren?" I asked as I turned the car back on.
" they are bringing her back to the house."
" how do they know she's still breathing?" I asked as I drove towards my house.

" her tracking device you put in her tracks her heartbeat too."
" okay. Well. Fuck." I shook my head I was so mad. If this mission would've went through the way we wanted it to, we would all be done.

" hello?" Ana answered her phone.
" he's there! Already?!" She asked shocked.
" we are almost back."
" okay love you bye."

" you and Alfredo say I love you to each other?" I raised my eyebrows.
" yeah so what?" She crossed her arms.
" shouldn't you be going steady before you say it?" I asked as I entered my street.

" we are... I thought he told you?" She said confused.
" what the fuck no he didn't!" I said embarrassed sorta.
" oh well we are." She gave me a painful smile.

" how are you feeling?"
" a bit Better, I'm still in some pain." She said as I parked the car.

" well good." We walked up the steps and I opened the door for her.

When I walked in everyone from the living room glanced over at us.
Alex was back with Elliott and geo.
" what's going on? Where is she?" I asked walking in.

" downstairs hooked up." Matt said, he had a cut on his face but it wasn't too bad.
" Jason you're bleeding!" Ariana stopped me.
" I'll be fine." I said regarding her.

"Wait Jason you can't go down there!" She said trying to get me to stop.
" why can't I just go down."
" someone is down there."

" who."
" just stay up here."
"Who"
"I can't tell you."

" I just want to see her really quick." I said turning back around.
" 2 minutes Jason." Ariana let go and I sprinted down and went down the hallway and pass the doors to the "hospital" part, I went in the room quietly.

" what did I tell you?" Mr.Corelone turned around.
" oh Jason. I thought they would've told you?"
" uh umm I'm going to be leaving I just wanted to see her." I went over by the side of her bed and put her hand in mine.

- please princess wake up, this isn't the right time for this. Please for me.- I said it in my head but I knew she would get it.
I kissed her forehead and ran my hand on the cheek.