Chapter 31~ this is us now

Songs for this chapter:
Just hold on we're going home~drake
The fix~ Jeremih & Nelly
Rather be~ Jess glynne
Stick around~ akon

Lauren's pov:

" be careful driving. Lauren those pills could still make you nauseous so tell Jason to pull over if you feel like you have to puke. Jason take your pain pills every morning and night after a meal, Lauren yours after breakfast, after lunch, and after dinner everyday. You both will be on them for 30 days. Don't get yourselves in trouble while you're on those, be lucky I'm letting you guys leave this early." Matt said handing me a bag of pills and Jason his keys.

" thank you!" I hugged him and Jason did his little handshake with him and we walked out.
Jason put his hand around my waist when we walked pass the nurses station because we knew Vanessa was there.

He clicked the elevator and we walked in, I laid my head on his shoulder and before the doors closed we saw Vanessa staring at us.
" she sorta freaks me out." I said looking up at Jason.
" she's much worse then you think." He said leaning against the wall.

I looked at the elevator buttons, there was over 50 floors.
" when was this all built?" I asked turning to face him.
" umm my second year as boss. I didn't really like everyone coming and invading my space so we made this place."
" what do you have in over 50 rooms though?"

" well two floors is where a lot of my back up guys live. Hospital of course, actually there's two stories to the hospital, we have a meeting rooms, my office is on a floor, we have our dealing room, main floor is training another floor is weight room, we got our weapon floor, wardrobe floor, umm oh Ariana wanted a studio floor so we got one of those. We got a lot." He grinned cockily.

" well I want a tour soon."
" why? So you can take over my gang and kill me?"
" my names not jake." I winked and the elevator door opened and we were on the main floor, the training room.

A lot of people stopped at stared at us.
" hey boss!" A couple guys yelled.
Jason gave the peace sign and kept walking.

" Ayee what's up guys?" Joe came up to us.
" hi joe." I smiled.
" hey shorty, you been working on those moves I taught you last time you were here?" Joe asked walking with us.

" uhh those are so last year moves I got much more skilled ones from Jason."
Joe walked up to me, but I stopped him.
"I'm sorry joe, I can't practice right now." I laughed.
"Oh come on." He made fists jokingly at me.
"We got in a little accident bro, we are out of any fighting for a little bit." Jason said laughing.

" you two have anytime to hang around!"
" we are actually about to hit the road right now." Jason said as he continued to walk.
" oh okay call me later then!" He called out to us.

We walked out to the car and we got going on the road.
I looked over at him and just stared at him for a little bit.
" yes?" He kept his eyes on the road.
" oh nothing." I continued to stare.

" Lauren you're staring at me." Jason finally looked over.
" do you think you've changed?"

" what do you mean?"
" like since you've dated Vanessa, do you think you've changed?"
" I think I've changed a lot since I've dated her."

" for better or worse?"
" for better."
" good." I looked away and then he looked at me.

" now the question is do you think you have changed since I've kidnapped you?"
" changed how?"
" just physically and mentally."
" yes."

" good or bad." He asked.
I looked at him." As much as I want to say bad, I think it's more good."
" good." He winked and put his attention on the road.

" so do you just make songs out of the random or like how does that work?"
" nope new subject I don't want to talk about this."