~ From Bitterness To Tease ~ (2)

~NOTE ~ THIS IS A LEMON, you have been warned. ~ THIS IS THE ECLIPSE FROM THE SUN AND MOON SHOW.) 

EDITED NOTE~ Not Super Light/Not Super Detailed?.~ (18+)

<><><><>>><><>>><><><><>>><><><><>>
"So what?."
Eclipse asks, he practically crawled over the table, one hand holding yours and the other gently putting a finger underneath your chin to pull you forward.
If anymore pressure was put on the table you felt like it might break.

You stared up face heated up and your eyes began to close half way- (droopy).

Eclipses finger traced up your cheek, now somewhat roughly grabbing your face with his hand, he leaned in even more and you could feel his breath.

Lips centimeters away from yours he let out a chuckle.
"Oh your definitely in love with me."
With that Eclipse jerked you toward his body more.
You let out a "mph." Sound as he kisses you passionately, he began to tease you, pulling away, kissing, and pulling away, kissing your lips, your cheeks and your neck once.

He loved your reactions to the obvious constant need for his kisses.
He felt like he truly was superior!.

Eclipse finally pulled away with the biggest smirk on his face, letting go of you he stood up and you watched in shock and in a love daze.
Eclipse motioned for you to hold your arms up, you did.

Eclipse picked you up and you wrapped your arms around him, he started to walk off taking you with him apparently.

"Eclipse where are we going?."
You asked in an innocent tone.

Eclipse smirked, glancing down at you.
"We're going somewhere where we can....
Eclipse lowered down and whispered in your ear.
"Make this more official."
You feel your body give out, he was so...so wow.

Eclipse made it to his destination, your eyes widened.
"Eclipse is this where you live?."
Eclipse kept a smile on his face and walked over to a bed, gently setting you down on it, he was still standing, towering over you, he put a hand on your thigh, tucking a piece of hair behind your ear.

"Do you like it?."
He asked with a look of "Please like it." Tainted in his eyes.

You smiled and wrapped your arms around his shoulders again.
"Yes, it's so cozy looking and nice."

Eclipse smiled and his hand slowly inched higher up your thigh, his finger tapped the button of your pants/shorts.
You looked down then back up at him blushing.
"May I?."
You nodded feeling nervously.

Eclipse went to unbutton your pants/shorts.
He kisses your forehead reassuringly, you both smiled at each other.

Eclipse slid a hand down, leaning in.
"Your not even trying to hide your excitement at this point" he chuckled.

His finger danced around your area.
Eclipse kissed you passionately, putting a hand behind your head, he forced you deeper into the kiss causing you to moan, he smirked at this and slid his tongue in.
Eclipse of course won, his tongue was longer.

He then slid a finger in, pushing you down onto the bed as he climbed on top, taking his finger out, he broke the kiss, he pinned you by placing both hand on the sides of your head.

Before you could speak Eclipse began attacking you with kisses again, he moved down to your neck making sure to give lots of love bites so everyone knew you were his now.

You moaned multiple times which only fed his ego and made him want even more of you.
You were so distracted you hadn't even noticed the hard spot near your area.

Eclipse smirked then started to leave a trail of kisses down your body, taking everything off little by little leaving love bites everywhere, he finally made it to your center and swirled his tongue in.

Your breath hitched and you gasped as Eclipse stopped nearly making you come and went back to kissing your neck, he then suddenly penetrated you, pinning your arms he held a strong grip, he was holding you down pretty hard, his grip tightening the more he thrusted.

You both moaned.
"O-okay m-maybe I am in l-love with you."
You stuttered as he thrusted harder.

Eclipse pulled away from your neck and smiled with the biggest blush on his face.
"I think maybe I'm in love with you to."

Eclipse slowed his pace and kissed you one last time before letting go of you, and exhaustingly laid down on the bed next to you, pulling you in for some cuddles.

He kisses your forehead.
"You know this means you are mine now right?. Mine and only mine? If someone so much as touches you I'll-

You stopped him mid sentence and laughed.
"Yes I know, I know."
You give him a quick kiss on the cheek and enjoy the cuddles.
"I'm all yours Eclipse."