Solars Dimension ✨

Requested By: Snowybox
~ This was supposed to be light but it's a tiny tinsy bit detailed. If you don't like it- I can make something else lol. I'm sorry. 😅 ~

FEM & NEUTRAL!.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
GUYS I'm gonna be honest here....I don't think any of these next couple chapters including this one are considered Light. I apologize in advance. 🤣
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I'm going back to my dimension."
You gasped, fear washing over you, you grabbed Solars arm-
"What?!? No!. Why would you do that?!? You know that somebody will try to-
Solar brought you in for a hug, your hands laid on his chest.
"I know...I'll be fine...maybe not mentally but physically?. I've had a few...minor upgrades done."
Your face scrunched in confusion.
"You've been doing upgrades on yourself?. Why didn't you tell me?."
Solar sighed.
"I didn't think..."
Solar sighed again and cupped a hand to your cheek.
"I'm sorry that I didn't tell you...But...I'm telling you Now."
You lightly smiled at your lover.
"I forgive you..."
Solar planted a kiss on your forehead.
"I'll be back soon, I promise...Try not to worry about me too much okay?."
You gave Solar a light scolding look.
"Solar, it's my job to worry. You're my everything!."
Solar chuckled.
"You're always so adorable..."
Pulling you in for one last kiss, making sure that this one was as passionate as they could come, pulling away, he spoke up.
"And you'll always be my everything."
A silence fell between the two of you.
"Please don't tell anyone of my departure okay?."
Solar asked.
You gave a weak smile and nodded.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

MINI SKIP
~~~~~~~~~~~~
You screamed as someone grabbed a hold of you, lifting you up into the air, your eyes widened at the site of green arms wrapping themselves around you!.
Relief washed over you as you heard your lover yelling.
"Let them go Montgomery!."
Your voice was staring to crack and you wanted to cry.
"Solar!. Help me please!."
Solars gaze never left Monty's.
Monty laughed.
"Is this yours?."
Monty looked down at you and snarled.
"Maybe I should take your precious away. ~
It only seems like the fair thing to do since you ruined everything here!."
Montys voice roared!. Echoes bounced around within the messed up daycare.

Solars eyes darted down to yours, he frowned at the sight of his beloved his such danger...and now he was starting to feel a tad bit of guilt...He should've known that you would follow him....
Here he was- thinking that he was protecting the ones he cared about...He was trying his best to prove to himself that he truly wasn't like the other Eclipses...but here he was...making the same mistakes that they always make and not throughly checking his plans...and now his beloved was in danger.....Solar would never blame you, even if it was partly your fault.
Solar was feeling no better than the other Eclipses in this moment....

Solar put a hand up, blasting at Monty's swooshing tail!.
Monty roared in pain and let you go!.
Solar ran as fast as he could towards you, catching you he pushed Monty to the ground!.

Monty looked up with a snarl.
Solar put his hand up again, anger, hatred and guilt swirling through his eyes.
Monty laughed.
"You're gonna kill me now right?. You're just like all the other Eclipses...destroying everything in your path....You've been nothing but trouble since the start."

Now you were starting to feel emotional.
"That's not true!. Solar is-
Solar turned to you and gave a sympathetic look.
"Now's not the time my Love...but I really appreciate it."

Monty kept throwing out insults to Solar-
Giving you one last look you nodded and turned your head not wanting to see the scene unfolding before your eyes.
You heard Solar sigh, burying your face into Solars chest- a blasting noise sounded off!.
Solar carried you bridal style to the portal back to your dimension, reassuring you all the way back that everything was going to be okay.

Once the two of you had gotten back and you had calmed down from your state of shock, you felt like a selfish partner....You put yourself in danger...Worrying Solar and instead of comforting him...he was comforting you....

You were currently sulking, bundled up in some covers.

"Are you okay?." Solar asked.
You shook your head and buried your face deep into the covers to avoid Solars worried gaze.
"No....I should be the one asking you that."
Solar sighed-
"We were both in shock (Y/n.)...it's okay. We'll get through this, just like we always do."
Solar pulled you out from beneath your isolation of covers, setting you in his lap, he wrapped his arms around you and he kissed the top of your head, cuddling- the two of you fell asleep, the two of you both feeling grateful to have such a sweet partner.

LEMON
<><><><><>>
You woke up, still entangled in Solars grasp-
You took a few moments to take in all his features.
"He looks so peaceful in his sleep...."
You said to nobody in particular.

Your cheeks flushed as Solar opened an eye, looking down at you, he gave a light smile.
"I wasn't sleeping...I'm always at peace when I'm with you but...I appreciate the gawking."
He chuckled.

You averted your eyes, feeling embarrassed.

"Well...."
Solar began, his voice slow and extremely drawn out.
"I was going to go to parts and service to see if I needed any repairs but...-
He gave a sly smile.
"I trust that you'd know what to do."
Solars eyes widened as you used your body's weight to push him deeper into the bed!.
Solar chuckled.
"Whoa, someone is quick to their emotions today."
He joked.
"Shut up."
You smiled, Your lips crashed onto his!.
Solar grunted as you grinded against his clothed member!.
"O-O-Oh, M-My somebody is- E-excited aren't they?"
Solar asked, trying not to moan as you trailed kisses down his body, undoing his pants, you looked up to your lover, giving a wink.
His member sprung out.
Solar looked away, feeling a bit embarrassed by how....excited he was.....
Wrapping your hand around his member, Solar let out a light gasp, looking back to you as your tongue licked the top of his tip.
You opened your mouth wider to wrap it around his member, never once avoiding eye contact.
Solar threw his head back.
"I really love moments like these..."
Solar laughed in between moans.
"...heh...I'm such a bottom...."

As Solar was about to come-
You stopped, Solar opened his eyes and looked at you with a pouty face.
"Why'd you-
Before Solar could finish what he was saying-
You adjusted your kit onto his member. (Or you penetrated HIS center- This is Female and Neutral.)

Solars eyes widened.
"O-oh- My G-Gosh...(Y/n.)- You're- You- Oh God."
Solar couldn't even finish his sentence.
You looked to Solar, your hand on his shoulders you leaned in, giving a playful smile-
"Am I doing a good job in making sure all of your parts are in check?
Solar placed a hand behind your head.
"This is the best check up I've ever had (Y-Y/n)!. O-oh my G-Gosh!."
Pulling you closer, your lips colliding with his!.
Solar Moaned into the kiss, scratching at your back, you picked up the pace- Solar let out one last groan as he came.

Pulling you into his chest, he gave light kisses- saying sweet praises to you for doing such a good job and reminding you how much he loves you!.