Crossing Wires 🫣

MOON X NEUTRAL! 
*Lighter Lemon!.*
*Kinda Kinky Maybe?. It involves us messing with Moons wiring and we hit a spot 🫣.*
*Moon/Sun share a body still.*
*Still working on the other Moondrop, it's not finished.*
~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<<<<<~<~~<<~~

Moon lightly rolled his eyes at you.
"Starlight...do we have to do this checkup?. I grow so tired of these..-
Moon looked down at you, watching as you attempted to prop his arm up on the chair, Moon let out a small smile and positioned his arm for you.

He let out a small, irritated sounding sigh as you began to fiddle with some wires that appeared to be loose in some places.
Moon looked down at you with a surprised expression.
"What?." He asked, acting completely oblivious.

You glared up at him.
"What?!?. Moon, look at these wires!. What happened to you?. Why didn't you tell me!. No wonder you've been acting up so bad lately..."
Moon gave you a slightly guilty smile, glancing away he frowned a bit, waving his free hand in the air.
"Oh, Starlight please...it's not that bad..."

Your glare intensified.
"Moon...you've gotten tangled up in your wire several times this week when looking over the children as they sleep-
Moon put a hand up to object but you stopped him.
"And you also had a spark flying-
You picked Moons hand up.
"Out of your wrist today!. Hence why you're here in the first place!. Moon!...I know you better than anybody!. You definitely needed this checkup."

Moon lightly rolled his eyes again, sitting back in the chair to get comfy, he let you do whatever it was you needed to do to fix him...if anybody could fix him...it was definitely you...Moon trusted you....
And it wasn't like the two of you were strangers or anything, you'd had a few light romantic interactions with one another but the two of you hadn't made anything official...yet anyways...

You could feel Moons stares intensifying, looking up at him.
"Moon?." You asked in a quite tone.
Moons wirings fixed and put away, he cupped a hand on your cheek, you felt your face flush a bit.
"Starlight..." he lightly cooed.
Placing his other hand on your back, you climbed into Moons lap.
"Yes?." You asked, tilting your head further into his hand. (I didn't know how to word that.)
Your faces were mere inches from each other's now.

"Starlight?....Would you like to be...um...My....-
Moon chuckled.
"Would you like to be My Starlight?."
You smiled and surprised Moon with your kiss.
Moons happily kissed back.

<><><><><><><><><><><><?<?<><><<<<<<
TIMESKIP ~
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
SPICED BUT IT'S MORE LIGHT ~ AHEAD ~
*Tried something new- Involves Moons wiring having a sensitive spot.*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Moon groaned as you practically dragged him through the parts and services.
"Starlighttt." Moon whined.
"Didn't we just have one of these not to long ago?."
You lightly giggled to your now boyfriend.
"Nooo, it's been a couple months."
You then gave him a proud smile and kissed his cheek.
"I gave you a break-
You dramatically looked around and whispered.
"But don't tell anybody I skipped a checkup."

Moon rolled his eyes and smiled down at you, he lightly tugged at your arm, pulling you into his chest.
"Nobodys here My Starlight..."
Moon leaned down to kiss you.
"We have the place allll to ourselves."
He winked at you, causing you to blush.
Moon pulled you in for another kiss, but this time it lingered...it was more passionate...

You yelped as he picked you up, and playfully tried to set you down into the chair you used for repairing the animatronics.
You lightly push on Moons chest, smiling and he laughed.
Setting you down he gave you one last kiss.
"Alright My Starlight...you're the boss."
Giving you the last kiss, Moon sat in his chair ready to be repaired and all at the hands of his lover!.
How much better could it get?.

Inspecting Moon, you have him a slight yet playful glare this time.
"Again Moon...really?."
Moon gave a cocky smile.
"What can I say Starlight?. Trouble always seems to find me, but-
You started to untangle the wires.
"But-
Moon continued.
"It gave me my Wonderful Starli-

Moon didn't finish, a slight moan came out of his mouth.
His eyes widened.
Your eyes widened.
You smiled a bit and Moon grabbed onto his hat with his free hand, covering up some of his face from embarrassment.

"Moon, what was that?."
Your smile widening.
Moon glanced away, a blue hue of blush spreading across his cheeks.
You tugged at the wire once more.
Moons voice got a bit shaky.
"S-s-Starlight, P-please!-

You looked up at Moon who seemed to be having mixed emotions right now...it seems neither of you knew that he had a sensitive spot.
"Please what Moony?." You teased.
Moon gave you a pleading look, as if he was having a mental battle with himself.

He smiled lightly at you.
"Starlight ~" he cooed.
You tugged a bit harder at the wire this time.
Moons eyes shut, pulling you into his lap, he gave you a mischievous smile.
"Since when did my Starlight become so naughty?."
You felt your face flush!.

Moon cupped your cheek, bringing you in for a kiss, but he stopped centimeters from your lips.
Your eyes slowly drifting shut.
"You know the rules Starlight ~ "
He cooed.
"Now you must be punished. ~ "
He said in a seductive tone before pulling in for an intense make-out session!.

Moon flipped you over into the chair, attacking your neck with kisses and love bites.
You stopped him mid through.
"M-moon..." you lightly moaned.
"Maybe we should finish this elsewhere?."

Moon gave yet another mischievous glint.
"You weren't saying that when I was in your position-
Moon lowered down to whisper in your ear.
"So it's okay for you to make me moan?. But when I start to make you a blushing mess, you want to change rooms?."
Moon pulled away and gave you a kiss.
"Naughty, Naughty Starlight...but if that's what you want then-
Moon hopped off of you and out of the chair, picking you up bridal style he carried you up to his room.

Setting you onto the bed, the two of you continued your makeout session...
Moons hand slid underneath your shirt, tossing it to the floor!. He began to lay gentle kisses and love bites all over your body.
Moon removed your pants, making his way to your center- he let his tongue slither out, looking up at you- he smiled seeing that you were the one in the pleading position now.
His mouth and tongue pleasuring your center, he pulled away.
"Starlight, I love you so much."

Moon leant up, kissing your cheek lovingly.
You smiled at your darling lover.
"I love you too Moon."
The two of you heard an alarm go off- Moons hand reached into your pants pocket, pulling out your phone and giving light squeeze to your butt in the process, you playfully smacked him.
He chuckled, looking at the alarm he frowned, helping you to put your clothes back on, he set you in his lap, cuddling you.

"Almost time for the Daycare to open...Our session will have to be cut short Starlight..."
Moon kissed the top of your nose.
"But I've loved every second of it..."

Leaning down to give you one last kiss, you shut your eyes, pulling away as you watched as Moon started to transform into his other half...Sun...

Sun looked at you with a bright smile like usual and gave you a big hug.
"Hi (y/n!.)"

THANKS FOR READING GUYS!.
APPRECIATE Y'ALL!.
I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED IT!.
HAVE A REQUEST?.
JUST COMMENT BELOW IN THE COMMENTS AND I'LL GET TO IT AS SOON AS I CAN!.