☀️ ~ Evil ~ Sun ~ ☀️

NOTE!!!. ~ This is a request from (NOT SUPER LIGHT!.)
(Archive of our own.)
SUN IS A BIT OF A YANDERE IN THIS!!!
NOTHING TOO CRAZY THOUGH!.
His emotions kinda switch!.
FEM & NEUTRAL!. (Just says Kit/Center.) (They.)
(Sun has lost his Y/n- Moon comes into his dimension, upon discovering that Moons dimension still has a Y/n- Sun becomes obsessed with the idea of having a Y/n back- platonic or romantic (Preferably Romantic.) He just hates to be without a Y/n in his life. So he does the only logical thing (Jk.) He pretends to be Moons Dimensions Sun.)
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Sun sighed.
"How the days seem to grow more and more boring by the second....everything is always so dull and-
Sun stopped his rant to himself when something had entered through the ballpit.
Sun didn't really care though....he was pretty much emotionless at this point but it was his daycare so he had to make sure that it wasn't anything to major....
A Moon had emerged from the pile of balls.
"Hello..."
Sun said, his voice sounded very...monotone.

The Moon didn't think anything of it at first but after a few seconds of talking he immediately knew that this wasn't his Sun...
"You're from another dimension aren't you?."
Moon asked.
Sun would have smiled if he had cared enough but still, no emotion.
"I am, I'm surprised it took that long to notice you weren't in your dimension."

<><><><><><><><><><>><><><>><>>>>><><<<>>
TIMESKIP
<><><><><>>>>><>>>>><>><><><<><>><<<>><<>
As Moon was about to leave, a bit of curiosity got the best of Sun.
"Moon?."
Moon turned to Sun.
"Yeah?."
Everything went silent for a moment.
"Do you...still have your (Y/n.) in your dimension?."
Moon looked at Sun, confusion flashed through his eyes.
"Yes, we do. Why?. What happened to yours?. I'd just assumed that you'd kil-
Before Moon could finished his sentence Sun interrupted, and his tone came out surprisingly a bit defensive.
"My (Y/n.)...No...I would never do that to them...they were the sweetest thing that ever walked into my life...."
Sun regained his monotone voice.
"I was just curious....thank you Moon."
With that Sun turned on his heel, walking away in a "calm." Manner.
"Goodbye Moon." Sun said.

<><><><><><!<><><!?!<><><>?>?€><?<<?,<><><<<
TIMESKIP AGAIN!.
<><><><><€<><><<~<><<~~~<><<><><><><<~<<

As Sun tried his best to have his thoughts of his beloved (Y/n.) swayed away...He just couldn't stop thinking about them....
Something about the other dimensions having a version of their own was really starting to bother him...Did he want his dimension (Y/n) back?. More than anything in the world of course!. But....if he could have the chance of getting to see them again...
Sun groaned in frustration and knocked a few things off the daycares desk off into the floor!.

Sun made his was towards the portal-
"What am I doing?. This is so weak...so much desperation....so much..."
Sun stopped talking to himself for a moment as he entered the ballpit.
"I already can't live my life properly as it is with knowing my (Y/n.) is gone...and i'll be devastated if this one gets hurt too.!."
<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>
MINI SKIP
<>><><><><><><>

Sun stealily poked his out of the portal, he heard a computer speak up.
"I believe you have traveled to the wrong dimension."
The computer blurted out.
Sun looked around to see if he could detect where that voice was coming from.
"I mean no harm..."
"I know." The computer said.
"I detect no threats from you...aside from your
unhealthy obsession for (Y/n)."
Sun scoffed in annoyance at the computer.
"You don't know anything about that. So zip it."
He said in a harsh tone.