Evil Lunar ~Date Gone Wrong?.~

ROMANTIC LEMON 🍋 18+ (NOT A LIGHT SPICE!.)
*Note~ I was going to make this a really angry fight but I was in a chill mood lol. It's still emotional though!*
Requested By: Akashasanderson98
"It's date night again!. My Shooting Star!."
Lunar announced happily while looking at the calendar.

You had been living with Lunar for a few months now and every 2 weeks you would go on a date.
Outside of the date You and Lunar could be quite busy at times- hence why you made dates....
Lunar was busy controlling his world and making sure that everything and everyone was in tip top shape while you were busy trying to not only support your loving boyfriend and give lovingly advice but you did travel through dimensions unlike your boyfriend-

You liked to travel to different places and meet different people and Lunar was surprisingly 100% supportive of this....or well you had thought at least.
You smiled and walked up to Lunar hugging him, nuzzling your face in his chest.

"So it is My Little Starshine."
You teased, giving Lunar an Eskimo kiss.
Lunar cupped your face in his hands, returning the Eskimo kiss, he leaned in teasingly.
Your eyes began to droop some.
"Try not to drive me to wild My "Little." Shooting Star.-
He teased back.
"We still have an entire wonderful evening to enjoy before we get to that...if you know what I mean My Star."
You blushed fifty shades!.
Lunar chuckled and pulled away.
~~~~~~~~~~TIMESKIP~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It was time for the date but it had began with a rocky start...You and Lunar had decided to walk, take a nice stroll together through a forest that the two of you had built (mostly him.) with the Star.

"Wow!. Lunar look at this!."
You excitedly shouted, pointing to a plant.
Lunar walked over, snaking an arm around your waist, he leaned in to kiss the top of your head.
"It must be a new plant!. Lunar do you know what that means?!?. Our project is successful!. We're creating something wonderful here!."

You looked at Lunar with hope in your eyes while Lunar held another emotion inside his-
Lunar gave a small smile then let go, not saying another word.
You found this odd and began to chase after him...
You touched and tugged at Lunars arm but he wouldn't look at you...he just keep moving forward....

Finally with one hard pull, he spun back!.
You may have pushed him a little to hard because you both tumbled down to the ground, Lunar on top of you.
Lunar sat up, and you both sat on the forest floor...dirty....
"Lunar....My Starshine...what's the matter?. Is it the plant?. Do you not like it?. Because we can-
Lunar stopped you mid sentence.
"No, it's not the stupid plant!.....it's....
He sighed.
"It's...it's you (y/n)....."
Lunar went silent again, he pushed himself up and left you in confusion.
~~~~~~~~~~~TIMESKIP (sorry)~~~~~~~~~~~~
It had been what felt like hours!.
Lunar kept up with this crummy attitude and you just weren't sure why!. You did nothing wrong!.
Angrily spinning Lunar around once more, you grabbed his wrists, surprising him and pinning him to a tree.

Lunar was blushing hardcore now, a stare of shock plastered across his face.

You however, you were furious even if Lunar had looked extremely adorable in that moment.
"Why are you so mad at me?!?. This is supposed to be our night!. Our special day because every other day-

Lunar finally managed the courage to speak up and interrupted you.
"This is one special day. What if it's our last (y/n)."
You looked at him feeling puzzled.
"What do you mean our last?. You know I would never leave you- Lunar I love you!."

Lunar sighed. 
"Can you let go of my arms now?."
You nodded and did so, Lunar brought you into a hug, his grip was tight.
"I don't like it when we have dates every other week....I want you all day, every day...I know we get busy and I do support you traveling but it's not fair....-
Lunar started to sniffle.
"I'm stuck here in my world and you get to go and do whatever it is you want and I don't know if you'll come back!. Or if something happens to you!.-
More sniffles.
"I don't want to loose you...."