Romance At The Movies 🎥

~ Solar X Reader!. ~
Requested By: LolliArt2011
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
NOTE ~ I'm back guys!!!. Sorry for the slow updates on requests for this!. Some stuff happened and I just needed a tiny break was all!. 😅 (SUPER LIGHT SPICE!.)
Thank You guys for being so patient!.
I also want to Note ~  There are 2 extra things at the end of this chapter!. Enjoy ~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Marching straight into the pizzaplexes theater, you propped your arms up against the counter and greeted your long time friend Solar.
"Hiya Solar!. And how are you doing on this fabulous day?." You asked with excitement.

Solar already knew where this conversation was going.
Smiling, he motioned for you to move, lifting up a part of the counter, you walked into the area where he worked.
Grabbing all sorts of snacks, popcorn, soda and of course tons of candies!.

You heard Solar chuckled from behind you.
"My day has been a bit...boring to say the least but...you being here should make up for that, don't ya think?."
Just as you were grabbing the last of the snacks.
Solar cleared his throat and you turned to face him with a nervous smile.
"What?."
"And you're welcome for the snacks (Y/n.)...you know we're not supposed to take so many...especially so much at one time."
Solar motioned to the arms full of food.
"How are you even carrying that without dropping at least a small fragment?."
You smiled with pride.
"I'm just that good Iguess!. And hey!."
You wanted to point a finger at Solar but couldn't so instead you gave him a somewhat serious but not too serious look.
"There's nothing wrong with being a foodie."

Solar chuckled again and reached his arms out to help you by grabbing some of the snacks away from the insanely large yet varietied pile in your arms.
"You're right, there's nothing wrong with that..."
Solars voice got really quite....so low you could barely hear it...
"But that's one of the many things I love about you...You're you...and you're confident and that's amazing...."
You forgot about the snacks for a second and felt your face flush.
"W-what?."
You asked him feeling...butterflies in your stomach.
This surprised you, sure Solar was interesting and talanted and...his voice was...something else and he was a very attractive animatronic...even if his model was an older one.

Solar placed all his snacks into a large basket for the two of you to take with you because he had assumed it was pretty obvious the two of you were going to watch a movie together...
Helping you with the rest of your snacks, Solar reached out to you, gently wrapping his arms around your waist, he pulled you in close.
Your hands on his chest now.

"I said I like you (Y/n.)....the truth is I've liked you for a really long time now...I've just been too much of a coward to say anything...but-
Solar pushed back a strand of hair and tucked it behind your ear.
Your blush was coming back.
"Something about this moment...."
Solar leaned down a bit, inching nearer, not much though..he didn't want to scare you off.
"Something about this moment...seemed like the right time to finally admit my feelings towards you..."
You felt your eyes droop a bit and your heart was beating fast.
But....Solar pulled away and let go of his grasp on your body.

"If you don't feel the same...that's okay. I'd understand and I'd hope we could still be friends. Romantic...Platonic...all I know is that I don't want to loose you and-
Solar didn't get to finish his sentence, you dove in for a hug.

This surprised Solar at first but he eventually hugged back.
"So does this mean that you like me too?."
Solar asked with a bit of hope in his tone.
You looked up at Solar, grinning.
"Yes!. I've tried so hard to not fall for you because I was afraid it would ruin things! Or that maybe I wasn't good enough..... "
You slightly frowned.
Solar smiled and pulled you back into the hug.
"You've always been good enough for me (Y/n.)