BloodMoon 50/50 same

DATING BOTH ~ SAME BODY!. 🫣 (NOT SUPER LIGHT!.)
Nicknames (Sweet, Crimson, Sweet Crimson.)
After counting all the suggestions- it came to a tie.
So I picked one!. Never done one like this before so- hopefully it's not to crazy or weird for you guys!.
(This one is Female ~ Not Neutral.)
Twin 1 ~ Sophisticated
Twin 2 ~ Chaotic
*Sorry if a word ends up being spelt wrong.*
Enjoy~
~<~~<~~<
Ruffling down any wrinkles from your costume.
(That's right guys, I made it a Halloween chapter!.)
You smiled at yourself in the mirror, feeling quite proud of your look!.
You were wearing a (Pick a costume.)

"Oh, Bloodmoon ~"
You called out to your lover/lovers.
You could hear Bloodmoon dashing through the house, he must've tripped because from the other side of the door, it sounded like he had fallen against it.
You stiffled a giggle.

"Ooohh, is it done yet My Little Crimson?!?."
Slowly peaking your head out from behind the door, you gave them a small smile.

BloodMoon took a step back, and gawked in awe as you stepped out, doing a small twirl for him as if you were in some kind of fashion show.

It seemed Bloodmoon couldn't contain his excitement, jumping up and down you could tell the other twin was becoming a bit more active now. (The chaotic one.)

"Oohh you look so good!."
Twin 1 spoke up~
"Yes, we can't wait to spend this Holiday with you!. It'll be so fun ~."
2nd twin spoke up.
"Who knows how many people we'll get to scare tonight!."
Twin 1~ "And to do it with you makes it even more special."

You smiled softly at the two.
"Awww, you guys...you're also so sweet to me..."

Twin 1~ "Anything for you our Little Crimson."

Grabbing the rest of your things. (Whatever you do for Halloween.)
You grabbed BloodMoons hand and out the door the two of you went, looking up you realized the Moon was started to turn a shade of red.

Already loving the excitement that Bloodmoon was displaying, you nudged his side, his hand was still intertwined with yours, he looked at you with a "Did I do something wrong?." Look.
Kissing his cheek, you shook your head in reassurance that he was most definitely not the problem, taking your free hand you pointed up to the Moon, BloodMoons grin widened, he spun around and pulled you in for the biggest hug ever!.

Twin 1~
"Oh, Our sweet!. You always know how to make us happy!."
Twin 2~ "Yes, and we love you so much for that."
Bloodmoon pulled away from the hug and the two of you started your mischievous adventures to scaring (mostly bloodmoon.) as many trick or treaters and innocent by standers as you could.

Once you were done causing havoc, you went to a 24 hour store and bought some candy, slapping BloodMoons arm he looked at you with complete shock.

You smiled and apologized.
"Pft, I'm sorry Beloved's- but I just realized something"
They stared at you, excitement and wonder in their eyes.

"We should totally join a haunted house next year!. You get to scare people and won't get chased off by the police!. Or grouchy neighbors who don't know how to have fun."
You joked.

You yelped, as Bloodmoon picked you up, and started carrying you away bridal style.
"Bloodmoon what are you doing?."
You asked with a slight laugh in your tone.
Bloodmoon smiled proudly to himself/themselves.
Twin 1~ "You've showed us a great time.."
Twin 2~ "Now it's time that we return the favor ~"
Your eyes widened and your face flushed a bit.
The night was over- you came to a realization of what they had meant.
"O-ohh..."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
SPICED TIME!.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Bloodmoon practically kicked the door open.
You clung on tight to him, afraid to fall.
Bloodmoon thought this was funny but you began to scold him a bit for it.
"Bloodmoon!. What if you broke the door!. Someone could break in!."