Killcode Lemon

NOTE*~ He's still bad in this.*
ROMANTIC LEMON!!! 🍋 18+ (NOT A LIGHT SPICE!)
Requested By:NyxNightCloud

Killcode had been busy with Eclipse and Bloodmoon, he was constatly having to get onto them for hurting you, wether it was just your feelings or trying to physically harm you *Cough* *Cough* Bloodmoon-

You walked up to Killcode who was standing at a railing, arms draped over it, staring at nothing just the walls of this place...

You cutely scooted over into Killcodes side, and he turned his attention to you.

You smiled lightly, Killcode sighed and smiled back, placing a hand on the top of your head almost as if he was petting you....

"I am sorry...this place is a bit to much for you at times isn't it?." He asked in a tone that souned almost sad.

You looked up worriedly, scooting furhter into him, he wrapped his rather large and clawed hand around your waist. "I love you..." Killcode said with a soft smile.

You rested a hand on Killcodes.

"I love you too..."

A moment of silence passed between the two of you...but it was a peaceful silence then you spoke up.

"This will never be to much as long as I have you....I'll always be okay."

Killcode stayed silent, his grip on you tighening a bit, almost as if... protectively...
"Let's go spend some time together...away from the rugrats I call children."

You couldn't help but laugh at that, but Killcode...he looked serious.

"Alright."
You said, looking back the 3 children you smiled.
Killcode started to guide you away, his hand still on your waist as he guided up the stairs and to his bedroom.

You happily sat down on the bed, watching Killcode rummage around the room, he held a finger up.
"I'll be right back okay?."
You nodded and waited patiently for him to come back.

While you waited, you grew bored and you- yourself started to explore the room, walking around you stopped and smiled in awe at a picture that Killcode had sitting on a dresser- A picture of you and him...you looked so happy in it too-

You sighed lovingly.
"He is such a sweetheart...he must have done this recently..."
You mumbled to yourself and went to grab the picture but felt something cold behind it!.
Jerking you hand back, you let out a small scream, your eyes wide with shock.

"What was that?..."
You said to yourself again, and went to pick up the picture again but this time a much slower pace....
You gasped!.
It was the worst hiding spot ever but in between/under the photo frame was...a ring?.

You picked it up, it wasn't even in a box and you frowned slightly.
"Is this for me?...I hope it's for me I mean surely-
At this point you were having a whole conversation with yourself and also battling some secret insecurities.

Killcodes steps were heard, you put the ring back, but the photo wasn't aligned straight anymore....
Killcode walked back in and you tried your best to pretend like nothing had happened-

Killcode was holding a a bouquet of flowers....
He had a bow tie wrapped around his neck.
You stifled a light laugh.

"Killcode what is this?. We are in your room...you don't have to get all fancy for me."
Killcode frowned a little, giving a nervous glance.

You put your hands up defensively.
"N-not that this is a bad thing!. I love it when you get romantic!."

Killcodes expression turned a little more gleeful hearing that-
Taking the flowers, Killcode began to reach over towards the picture, he stopped once he saw that it was moved a bit.
He looked back at you with a suspicious look-