Easily Flustered ☀️

SUN X READER!!!. (NOT SUPER LIGHT??.)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
FEMALE
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
At every turn, you found yourself teasing Sun, somehow, someway...and it was starting to really get to him!.

There the two of you were...tidying up Suns room...
Sun was beside you, picking up a pile of doodles that you and him had previously made together.
You playfully scooted yourself in front of him, grinding your butt against his crotch, Suns face flushed, he dropped the drawings and snaked his arms around your waist.
"S-s-sunshine!." He yelped with embarrassment.

You placed your hands on his, and looked back with an innocent yet playful look.
"What's the matter Sunny?."
Suns face was still holding its hue of blush but he gave a small glare.
"We're supposed to be cleaning!. This was your idea."

You twirled around and wrapped your arms around Suns neck.
"I know...-
You gave a fake pout, and ran a hand down his chest-
Sun gulped, eyes focused on the hand.
"I'm sorry."
Suns blush deepened, his grip on your waist tightened a bit, his eyes locked onto yours but you could tell all the teases had finally gotten to his head.
Suns face drew nearer to yours.
"I-it's okay My Sunshine..."

Suns eyes were starting to droop, half closed your lips were centimeters from each others.
You giggled a bit.
"Sun?. ~"
You playfully asked him.
Suns eyes still droopy, he placed a hand underneath your chin, pulling you in just a tad bit closer.
"Y-yes My Sunshine?."
He asked.

You lightly giggled once more, but decided that you had been torturing him enough.
Closing your eyes, you melted into his touch, lips crashing together, Sun let out a soft moan.
He pulled away, avoiding your gaze, he was still blushing quite a bit.
"I'm so sorry Sunshine!. I just- I just- um...you're just so beautiful!."

Smiling, you pull Sun down for a quick kiss.
Sun slightly jumped in surprise, he quickly melted, feeling a bulge emerge against your kit, you pulled away.
"Sunshine...shouldn't we get back to cleaning?."
He asked in a nervous tone but you could tell that he probably wasn't all that interested in cleaning anymore.
Your hold on Sun tightened, you lightly pressed where your kit would be, against his clothed member.
One of Suns hands slid down to your butt.
"S-sunshine ~."
His rays started to whirl.

You smiled, cupping a hand on his cheek.
"What?. What's wrong?."
You deepened the press against his member.
You felt a light squeeze on your butt.
"I-I-um-S-Sunshine-I-"
Suns rays whirled more and whizzing (idk 🤣.) sounds could be heard.
You lightly smiled at him.

Looking around the room, you searched for where his bed would be.
"Oh no, I think we missed a spot."
You said with fake disappointment laced in your tone.
Sun looked down at you a bit confused and looked behind him, it took a few moments of him staring at the obviously cleaned up area, but when he finally put 2 and 2 together he looked to you, his eyes widened a bit, he started to walk backwards, hands still on your butt and waist, you laughed a bit and followed.
"Oh Sunshine ~."
He cooed.

"Falling" onto the bed, You repositioned your bodies.
A heated makeout session occurred.
Breaking free from the kiss, you undid Suns pants, taking a hold of his member, you looked up at your darling Sun, his rays whirling more than ever now!.
"S-sunshine- I- Don't tease me to much p-please, you know how I get when I start to overheat- it's n-not good for-
Sun let out a low moan as your hand lightly started working its magic on his member.

You looked up at Sun, to make sure he was still functioning straight-
You placed your mouth on his member, making sure to go at a slower pace for your lover.
Suns hands gripped the sheets and pillows on his bed, he was a stuttering mess.
"Ohh S-Sunsh-shine- ~"
He moaned.

Looking up at your lover one last time, you felt him c*m, his liquids in your mouth.
Sun looked at you with an apologetic smile, you got off of Sun and watched as he handed you (just think of whatever idk.)
For you to spit the c*m in...you weren't really into swallowing like others might be.
(Sorry if that's to much guys 😬😬😬😬.)

You climbed back on top of Sun, and laid sweet kisses all over his faceplate.
His whirls simmering down, Sun sighed in relief.
You giggled a bit.
"Are you cooled down enough now?."
Sun nodded but his voice was still shaky, taking his hands he gently guided you to a particular position he wanted you to be in.

His member still quite hard- you did as he had asked and "rode." His member.
The two of you moaned as you felt it penetrating inside you.
(K we're gonna say the reader is fully unclothed now. I forgot to write that in again. Sorry guys.)
Giving Sun a quick kiss, you started to grind your body, up and down on his member.

Suns closed his eyes for a moment, but then looked up at you, his eyes widened, he had forgotten that while in this position...he could see your breasts, you smirked a bit watching as your lover, sat there admiring your beauty in every way...it made you feel...special...

Putting your hands on Suns shoulders, the two of you repositioned again, his member still inside your kit, Sun licked and sucked on your nips, Sun was taking his sweet time, you heard a light whirling sound again hearing a moan emerge from him and you could tell that he was starting to overheat a bit again, Sun pulled away from your breasts, and you quicked the pace on his member, pulling you in for a passionate kiss, Sun deepened it as he came-

Pulling away from each other, you smiled softly.
"You still okay?."
Sun pulled you down for a loving embrace, your head resting on his chest, after a few moments he spoke up.
"I'm better than okay Sunshine...thank you for being such a caring partner...."
You put your clothes back on, Sun sat back up-
Sitting on his lap, you gave him a big hug which of course Sun returned!.
The two of you sat there just hugging and enjoying each other's embraces.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~