Bloodmoon Twins

Requested By: Ima_SiMp_69
~Note~ Sorry if it's not what you are expecting- I could always make something else if you don't like it!. ~ SEPARATE BODIES

Female version and Neutral- Differences? Just changed a few words. (I got a bit lazy lol.)
Neutral at the Bottom.
THIS ONE IS A BIT DETAILED!
THIS IS NOT A LIGHT ONE!.
Sorry if I misspelled something or misused a word!
That's a lot to go over. Lol. 😂
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

You had been living with your boyfriends/husbands the Bloodmoon Twins for quite some time now!.
Right now you were currently in bed...and it was 12 in the afternoon....
The twins didn't have much of a sleep schedule but it sure seemed like they preferred the night more!.
You groaned hearing a purr like sound going off next to your ear...
You rolled over and opened an eye.
"What is it my love?." You asked the more chaotic twin.
You could always tell the difference between the two....asides from their personalities being complete opposit at times, they also liked to wear different things.
One wore a choker, while the other didn't.
You'd lived with them for so long you didn't need those silly little details to be able to see who was who.

"Are you fixing to awake from your nap Sweet Crimson?."
The chaotic twin asked, tilting his head in a cute manner.
You stifled a giggle and put a hand to his cheek.
"Since the two of you have been waiting so patiently...Yes My Loves...I'm almost done with my nap."
You suddenly felt a light weight on top of you.
You turned your head to see the other twin inches from your face.
"Hello other love." You giggled.
The twin on top top of you. (Twin 1 ~ Sopisticated.)
Buried his face into the crook of your neck and also made a sound similar to a purr, it reminded you of how a kitten would purr.

As you stepped out of the bed, you yelped with surprise- as the chaotic one grabbed ahold of you, carrying you bridal style into the kitchen!.
He set you down onto the counter and started to rummage through the cabinets.
Pulling out a box of pancakes he looked at you with a pouty/pleasing face.
"Can we...pleaseeeeee?."

You opened your mouth to say something but the sophisticated twin interrupted by slamming a box of cereal down onto the counter!.
You jumped feeling a bit startled.
The twins started to bicker and fight over what everyone would eat for breakfast.

You slithered your way out of their grasps and rolled your eyes at them.
You started to make something that you knew they'd both enjoy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
MINI TIMESKIP
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The boys were still fighting-
You placed the plates onto the table and the twins eyes widened.
They both whipped their heads to look at you!.
One held a look of guilt in their eyes and the others held excitement.
You smiled at the one who looked like he could cry, walking over to give them both a peck on the cheek. You made yourself a plate and the 3 of you enjoyed a nice, comfy breakfast together.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
ANOTHER MINI TIMEKSKIP!

LEMON STARTS SOON! 👇
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You were reading a book.
Or...Well...You were trying too but the twins of course had other plans...
One popped their head up in between the book-
His hands rested on your legs.
"What are you reading that's so much more important than us?." The Sopisticated twin pouted.
You smiled and kissed the tip of BloodMoons nose earning a smile from your playful lover.
Your eyes widened as your book was ripped away from you-
A mischievous Laughter came from the chaotic twin behind you.
"It looks like our Crimson is reading something they shouldn't be ~."

The sophisticated twin tilted his head as he looked to his twin.
Pouncing up, now straddling your lap you sighed as he snatched the book away to read for himself.
The Sopisticated twin turned to you with a look of betrayal in his eyes.
"What is this?!?."
You gave him a sympathetic look.
"Sweetheart it's just a story..."
BloodMoon scoffed.
"We could do better than anything in this...these...made up...scenarios- (Y/n.) if you're horny just tell us and we can get rid of those dark desires ~"
Bloodmoon cooed, his arms draped around your shoulders, slowly leaning in, his eyes flickered from your eyes to your lips.
"Would you give us the time of day to prove these pages to be of no use?."
The chaotic twin placed his hands on your sides, his breath fanning against the side of your neck.
His hands lightly gripped the hems of your shirt, in a teasing manner.
He then placed a light kiss to your neck.
"Oh, please Sweet Crimson?. Can we show you how much we love you?."