Sweetheart Eclipse

NOTE~ My first ever Autistic OneShot- I hope you like it!. ALSO- I put a Female and a Non-Specified Version they are a tad bit different but the ending is the same. ~I just changed the name because I posted the non lemon in my other book and it won't let me use the same name twice so- just a name change!. ~ (LIGHTER SPICE!.)
~Autistic Reader~
Requested By: DaSimp69
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Just leave us alone!."
Sun shouted sounding extremely upset, while Moon on the other hand just sounded annoyed...
"You've got what you've wanted....for now...why must you keep pestering us?."

Eclipse let out a low chuckle.
"Isn't it obvious?."
Moon spoke up.
"No, not really, but if you don't leave within the next 10 minutes!. And that's me being generous, I will-
Eclipse laughed again.
"Go ahead...I'd like to see you try."

You walk in, feeling quite happy today- Not paying attention you didn't realize that the 3 animatronics were arguing with each other.
You raised a hand up in the air to wave.
"Hey Sun!. Hey Moon-
You stopped and watched them feeling slightly uncomfortable.

You took a deep breath and tried to avoid eye contact as much as you could....
"It's okay...it'll stop in a minute. Just calm down."
You silently repeated to yourself a couple of times...
You were aware that some things might come off as a trigger for you...Sun and Moon knew that so them fighting after seeing you surprised you a bit.

You walked away from them and headed straight for the tunnels, tapping along the sides you paced up and down a few specially, looking over to Sun and Moon you winced and stopped moving, placing a hand on a tunnel you could feel your taps slowly increasing in its speed.
Their fighting was becoming louder...and louder and louder!.
The worst part was it was mostly from the other animatronic Eclipse.

You were trying to keep your cool the best you could but you just couldn't take it anymore!.
You took your hand off the play structure and began to pace around the daycare again, looking over to the exit, you were highly debating if maybe it was time to go, now biting at your nails you gave one last glance at the fighting trio.

"Nobody likes you!."
Sun shouted rather loudly.
And that was it, you were officially gonna meltdown now, you hastily looked around, you couldn't think straight.
Grabbing your sleeves of your shirt/jacket.
You anxiously tugged at them, your nails slightly digging into your skin.
Moon looked over to you with an "Uh Oh." Face and nudged Sun in his side.
"Ow!. What was-
Suns anger fizzled down into worry when Moon pointed at you.

"Too loud, it's to loud!. Why does everything have to be so loud!."
You screamed at yourself, crossing your arms together- you ended up crawling into the tunnels to hide. Placing your hand on your head you shook it in a "No." motion over and over again, Eclipse was still pitching a fit.
"Gonna give up that easily?."
He seemingly yelled in a slightly disappointed tone.
Moon gave Eclipse a glare, but then looked back to the tunnels with a guilt in his eyes.

Sun sighed.
"We have to help them Moon..."
Moon looked to Sun and nodded.
"I know...we should've stopped...we went to far..."
Eclipse gave both Sun and a Moon an extremely confused look.
"What are you two idiots going on about?."
Moon gave a stern look.
"They're sensitive to things, we've been trying to not trigger them but we weren't expecting them today and you come in, out of what boredom?. You just don't know when to shut up do you?. I didn't want to say anything but didn't you hear all that tapping?. You were making them nervous, we all were making them nervous, and that's not fair to them."

Eclipse looked down to the floor as if in a deep thought process, looking behind him he spoke up.
"Where are they?."
Moon scoffed.
"You're going to fix it?. You'll probably just make it worse."