Those Crimson Eyes 🥀💋

MOON X READER!!!. The one I promised forever ago!. (NOT SUPER LIGHT?)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
FEMALE!.
Theme?. ~ A Party/Dance of some kind.
Differences?? ~ This is one of those AU's that isn't 100% accurate in a lot of things lol. Not everything is surrounding the pizzaplex. I just really wanted to make one like this.
Relationship?. ~ Y/N & Moon are in a complicated relationship that reminds you of a FWB or One where they're together but it's never clarified so there's confusion on one end.
~ Small mention of being kinky/ Light kinky iguess?!. ~
~ Other Relationships. ~ Sun/Moon- Brothers.
~ Lunar- Family/Friend/Whatever You Want.
~ Y/n has her own place.
~ Sun/Moon have their own place-
~ Lunar lives somewhere else too in this and hangs out with Sun/Moon a lot.
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

The moment you stepped foot into the building, the music was soothing and peaceful, you knew who Moon was masquerading as behind his mask.....
You knew those red eyes anywhere...those beautiful crimson red eyes....

Oh, how they entranced you, mesmerized you....The two of you are like a moth to a flame, inseparable when put in the same room together.
Everything else in the room disappeared once the two of you had locked eyes with one another.
Strolling your way over, you gave a playful smirk.
"Why, Hello stranger...have we met before?."
Moon smiled and snaked an arm around your waist, pulling you in close, he intertwined a hand with yours, leading you towards the dance floor.
Moon let out a soft chuckle.
"Have we?. You'd think I'd remember someone as beautiful as you."
He teased.

Your hand on his chest, the two of you following the movements of the dance without even feeling a need to look over at the other couples, acquaintances etc.
the two of you were just that in sync with one another.
"And you'd think I'd remember eyes like yours...they're so...so..."
You leaned up to whisper to Moon.
"So...Hot..."
You pulled away and Moon had the biggest smirk on his face, the song was about to end, twirling you in a spin, he dipped you, being a copycat he then lowered himself down to whisper in your ear.
"If it's so Hot and you're this beautiful...why don't we go have a little fun Hm?."

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Intertwining your hand with Moons, he led you up the stairs, you passed groups of people.
Smiling politely at any you'd accidentally bumped into- while Moon on the other hand, never said a word to them...he held a "get out of my way." Attitude.
While you admired his determination to spend some alone time with you...You couldn't help but feel just a tad bit agitated that he was being so rude to everyone else.
Once the two of you had made it to the somewhat "perfect."area to have some alone time-
Moon closed and locked the door behind you, pinning you to the door!.

You put your hands on Moons chest and gave a light frown.
Moon leaned down to give light kisses to your neck but you tapped him, signaling you wanted to talk first.
Moon grumpily groaned.
"What is it Starlight?. I thought you wanted this."
You sighed a tired sigh.
Moons annoyed look turned to one of concern, he put a hand to your cheek, caressing it with his thumb.
"What's wrong My Starlight?."
Your eyes locked onto one another's.
You lightly smiled at your lover.
"I get butterflies every time you say that ya know...."
Moon frowned a bit.
Moon began to talk-
I know...I-
You interrupted him.
"Moon I don't wanna do this anymore."

Moons eyes widened and it looked like a mixture of pain and panic were swirling through his eyes.
"What do you mean (Y/n.)?."
Moon hardly ever used your name. When he did.
You knew he was being serious and/or was upset.
You took a deep breathe.
"Moon I can't be your plaything anymore....the truth is...I'm in love with you, and it breaks my heart to keep playing these games of cat and mouse.-
You leaned in closer to Moon.
You could hear his breath hitch a bit.
"I want you, I want you now, I want you tomorrow, I want you forever Moon. I love you....so very much..."
Your voice came out in a much more pleading tone than you had planned it too....