Quite The Predicament (Ruin ~SaMs)

RUIN ~ Sun & Moon Show!. Lemon!!!. (Smut.) (NOT A LIGHT SPICE!.)  ~ 
Requested By:cringe_fizzy
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
NOTE~ If I typed something wrong I'm sorry I think I fixed it all~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"A bomb???."
You shouted, looking down at Sun who was frantically tossing balls everywhere.
You were on top of the play structure.
You knew you wouldn't be able to climb down and make it out in time...
You watched as Moon and Sun made a run for it-
Inching closer and closer to the doors, while you crawled your way through tight spaces hoping it would be enough to cover you.

*BOOM!.*
Down went the daycare!.

Shutting your eyes, you curled up in your little space, waiting for either the end or rubble to embrace you....luckily it was the rubble...
A heavy weight fell over you, you had managed to stretch an arm out, your face barely peeking out through the madness that held you down.
You sighed with frustration.
"Of course!. I make it out in one piece...or well I think in one piece...but now I'm stuck!."
You whined rather loudly, your voice echoing, bouncing off the walls.

A voice emerged, and something about it did not sound friendly...

"Did you hear that brother?." *Voice 1~Calmer*
Another voice spoke up.
"I did!...sounds like another victim for us to torture!." *Voice 2~Chaotic*

You could see them now, they appeared to be looking around with excitement, panicking you tried to at least pull your arm back.
"Oh c'mon!."
You silently mumbled to yourself.
"Just a little bit arm...please..."

Footsteps sounded extremely close now...a foot stopped next to your hand, the first voice spoke up.
"Looks like we've found youuu~."
He sang.
The second voice emerged.
"Time to play!."

You looked up the best you could at the animatronic.
The animatronic smiled down at you, his eyes full of hunger.
Normally you would fight back but now...Now you just feel really small....
Stomping on your hand, you screamed out with agony, it felt as if your fingers were breaking but no...he was taking his sweet time with you.

"Oh, I love when they scream!. Such pleasure to our ears!."
The second voice shouted, glee in his tone.
His head nodded and the first voice spoke up.
"Yes, I-

But he was cut off by another animatronic.
"Bloodmoon what are you-
The red animatronic- Bloodmoon looked back to the other, his foot still crushing your hand.

The other robot waved a hand up in the air.
"Oh, no, no, no Bloodmoon...you can't just go around killing every thing in sight..."

Crouching down to your level, he traced a finger across the parts of your face that were exposable, standing back up, he motioned for Bloodmoon to removed his foot.
He then grabbed your arm and yanked you out!.
You immediately yanked that arm away, holding it as close as you could to your chest, the pain was starting to sting, a burning sensation swarmed throughout your body.
Your eyes slightly widened, not expecting it all to hit at once, falling to the ground, you landed on your knees.

A hand reach out towards you.
"Need some help my dear?."
He chuckled.
You hesitantly took it, in one swift movement, you were pushed into the animatronics chest.

Looking up at him, you have a an irritated and confused look as an arm was wrapped around your waist.
He looked down at you with an even more confused expression.
"What? I'm only holding you in place to help you to not fall?. I thought it was a kind gesture?. But your glaring at me for it?. Such a shame...and here I thought you might be different-
You cut him off.
"Who are you?."
A light chuckled left his mouth.
"People like to call me...Ruin...and who might you be?."
You again, hesitated in trusting this psycho.
"(Y/n)...it's (Y/n)...."