Chapter 3

-Soooo, what did I interrupt last night? – There it was...my least favorite part of college parties: getting the third degree the morning after. And Mary was specially annoying that day. Maybe because I hadn't forgiven her for making me leave.

- Can you be more specific? No coffee and no cigarettes means brain not working yet

- Oh please, you know what, better yet who I am talking about.

- Do I ever really know what you are talking about Mary?

- 6'1 tall, blond hair, sexy brown eyes nose ring weird hot rocker guy. Does it ring a bell?

-Oh that guy...- For some reason her description just got my heart racing...

- OMG you are smiling... Did you kiss him? Is he a good kisser?

- No I didn't kiss him

- Then why are you blushing. OMG you like him

-What?

-You totally like him – Yes I did...but sure as hell wasn't ready to admit to it. Specially since I didn't know if it would be reciprocated.

-Mary I just met him. Yesterday, remember? First time I say him in my life was less then 12 hours ago. Which reminds me that I went to bed less than 5 hours ago. Why did we go out before Marketing research test? Seriously...we actually have to think to do that test. There is actually math to be done at that test. – Marketing research was everyone's worse nightmare...Basically because it had to do with numbers. And honestly, everyone that chooses advertising for a major does it so they will never again have to deal with numbers. I mean if we were actually good at math we would have chosen a major that would actually allow us to make a decent living after college.

- Oh who gives a shit...

- You know that's why you are failing right? – Actually skipping too many anthropology classes was the reason she was failing- That attitude is what will keep you here for two more years

-Great. Two more years of partying before boring stupid tests.

- Whatever you say Mary.

- Laura. Don't try to change the subject here.

- I wouldn't dare

- You have a crush on the rocker guy

- No I don't

- Yes you do – Yes I totally did

- No I DON'T

- So you wouldn't care at all if I said he is about to walk by

- Where

- Don't look you freak!

-Jesus Christ...who is this guy? Freaking beetlejuice? If you say his name three times he appears?

- No crush han?

- No

- Then why so nervous?

- Not nervous.

- And why fixing your hair?

- I'm not fixing anything.

-Yeah, right.

-Come on...I have yesterday's make up on and a hangover from hell...Let's go and take that test so I can go back to sleep

- Aren't you going to say hello?

- Mary! Class! Now!