Chapter 25

But that didn't mean I couldn't talk to him. Specially when I had a problem I just could not figure out by myself.

- I need your guidance...

-Weren't you supposed to call me 2 months ago, when you were coming to visit your sister in Chicago?

-Yes but then I decided not to...

-Why not?

-Because...are you going to help me or not?

-Yes...what do you need?

I could have called one of my friends. But they would never understand. I could have called Mary or Joey, but they didn't even know I was working on a cruise ship. To tell the story from the beginning was an effort I didn't want to make and it would take an amount of time I did not have right now. Plus, after almost 4 years I really felt Mark understood me better than anyone else in the world.

-I need to figure out if I am a lesbian or not...

-Ahn...how I am supposed to do that?

-I don't know...If I knew I would do it myself and wouldn't have to call you from the middle of the atlantic ocean and pay more than one dollar per minute now, would I?

-What are you doing in the middle of the Atlantic?

-Crossing from Europe to the Caribbean...

-I love your life

-Do you? Can you then figure out if I am a lesbian or just really needy?

-What do you mean?

-There's this girl...and we talk a lot...and she is hitting on me pretty hard...And I kind of like her...but I can't figure out if I LIKE her or if I just like her..

-As crazy as it sounds I think I kind of get it...Well...I don't know if I can help you with that...

-Thanks...

-Have you ever felt attracted to other girls?

-No...not really...I don't even feel attracted to girls...This girl kind of have a masculine look...and behavior...

-So there you go...You like her because she looks like a guy...

-But she is a girl...

-Yeah...I really don't know how to help you with that...

-You suck...

-Thanks...I have problems of my own, you know...

-I am sure they are not half as complicated as my problem...

-Yeah...they are not...

-Heard about Phoebe by the way...sorry about that...

-How? Facebook?

-Never stopped stalking...never forget that...

-Yes...I shall

-But seriously...I'm sorry it didn't work out... you seemed pretty happy...

-Yeah...what to do...just wasn't meant to be...

-Why not?

-She wasn't right for me...

-So picky this one...

-Only you can make me laugh in a time like this...

-Glad to hear...but have to run...My phone time is running out...

-What is that? Prision?

-Kind of...call you later...miss y...

And just like that my time ran out. Guess I would have to figure it out for myself.