Chapter 10

-OMG...finally... - After about 2 hours wondering around that boring party by myself I finally found my friends.

-Where were you guys?

-Don't even know...

-Is it just me or is this party really weird? Doesn't it seem like we don't even know anyone anymore? – Mary wisely observed.

- True...we are old and retired...

- Speak for yourselves bitches...I just got really close to getting lucky tonight – Of course he did. He wouldn't be Joey if he didn't.

-Ok let's do counts then...- Counts were the most stupid thing I was ever a part of. But somehow at that point in life they were really amusing to me. They were just about quantifying what we had been doing when we were roaming around a party (what we called doing rounds). - Mary?

- 2 vodka sodas, 1 tequila shot and a cute freshman

-Joey?

-6 beers, 3 tequila shots, 2 freshmans and 1 sophomore

-Laura?

-Pfff...3 vodka sodas, 6 beers and 2 tequila shots

-See...what did I tell you? You don't know how to do hook ups...

- Or maybe she just haven't seen her sophomore yet...

-Omg...shut up...both of you...I can totally do whatever I want...

-You are so wasted...

-Me? you should see your face Mary – Mary's face, the way I held my drink and Joey's eyes...those were the giveaways as to how drunk we were.

-If you don't shut up I'm going to bite your asses...- Oh yeah and the ass biting? A long lost tradition of ours that would always come up when we were getting dangerously drunk. Joey usually would just bite some random girl's ass. And somehow that would get him a hook up.

-Maybe I should bite your ass Joey...

- Laura, yours is the only one I haven't bitten yet! We can't graduate like that...

- And you never will! I'm going to bite your ass!

- I don't think you should!

- Why not?

- Because you're prince charming is standing right behind you

- Where? – Now that had gotten my attention.

-Over there...talking to that girl

-Oh..well stop staring...He always catches me staring at him

-Relax...he has his back turned to us

-Plus, he seemed entertained

-By that girl? I don't think so

-Do you know her Joey?

-Oh yes...We hooked up last year, when she was a freshman...nice looking ass...terrible malfunctioning brain – Of course he knew her. Of course he had hooked up with her.

-Something tells me he is not interested in her brain

-Oh come on Mary...They are just talking...

-Yeah...and now she is just licking his earlobe...

-Ahrg...disgusting....- Ok something was wrong...suddenly I couldn't tell where I was anymore. I felt the room spinning around me and I felt like a huge weight was placed on my back.

-Ok Laura, breathe... - It was only then that I realized I wasn't breathing...

-Laura...LAURA...

-Ok, now he's looking at us...And everyone is looking at us...

-Not helping Mary...- I just needed a moment...a second. Everything would be ok. Everything was ok. And little by little I started feeling like myself again.

-It's ok guys...I'm fine...

- Laura​ don't do that to yourself. He is so not worth it

- It's ok Joey...I just cannot believe he just did that

- Well in all fairness...he didn't do anything...she was doing all the work

- That was the most disgusting thing I have ever seen. She was almost like licking his whole face...

- I KNOW! That girl is a whore

- Every girl is a whore to you Joey...You really have to stop doing that...Oh well...I guess you guys were right...

-Aren't we always?

-Not really...but you are sure always drunk...Come on...Let's do tequila and just erase that vision from our brains...

-Are you sure you are ok? – Joey asked being the big brother I always felt he was

- Not really...but...who cares!! I'll get over it!

- But hey, for what it's worth they haven't kissed

- What??

- Seriously! Look! He's kind of trying to get out of it! The girl is really wasted!

-Did they follow us here or what? Jesus Christ

-He is staring at you – He was indeed, but come on...We had relocated to the opposite side of the party. What were they doing there?

-Do you want me to kick his ass?

-Nope...but thanks Joey.

-I can go and kick her ass

-Not necessary Mary. I'm ok guys. Don't worry. Really. I'll be fine...

-Ok...

-I'm going out for a smoke. You guys wanna join?

-Let's do rounds...I want to find someone to go home with.- Of course he did.

-Me too. – Of course she did.

-Ok...meet you guys here in an hour?

-Deal.

-Deal. Good luck bitches