HIT LIKE A GIRL

⌁₊˚⊹  ⊹˚₊⌁₊˚⊹  ⊹˚₊⌁₊˚⊹  ⊹˚₊⌁

"said i'm too loud. i should sit down. no, i've got a lot to say."

SYNOPSIS

CALLIOPE REYES was simply defending herself !

*record scratch*

Wait, wait, wait, let's start this from the very beginning.

It was an ordinary day in her fucked up and insufferable high school, and Calliope had the misfortune of being lab partners with one of the football players. Let's just call him, Burnie.

She put on her white lab coat and rolled up the sleeves, strapped her goggles over her eyes, and pulled her long golden blonde hair in a ponytail. Then she struck a match and lit the bunsen burner like instructed, she's fascinated by the small flame as it dances.

As she tried her best to keep her focus on the lab assignment, Burnie continuesly attempted to flirt with her. Calliope of course, ignored his advances in every way possible. She flipped him the bird. She told him to literally, go fuck himself. And she even sent him multiple death glares. But for whatever reason he had, he wouldn't leave her alone.

Unfortunately for her, Burnie made no plans to stop there with the verbal harassment.

Out of fucking nowhere, he grabs a handful of her ass. And not only does he do that, but he whispered something in her ear.

"Come on, baby. Don't be a tease."

She. Was. Livid.

Now, Calliope wasn't the most stable person on planet earth, in fact, she was kind of impulsive. She's also a bit of an arsonist, who loved to watch fire burn and things spontaneously explode.

After all, she was born on the 4th of July. Destruction and chaos was in her blood.

So, what she did next wasnt exactly a surprise to her, but it definitely was to her teacher and the students observing her. She grabs Burnie's hand that's on her ass and twists it, then while he's distracted by the pain she holds his hand in place, hovering above the bunsen burner.

She tightened her hold on him as he attempted to squirm free from her, but by then it was too late, she's already lowered his hand in the open flame. And as the scent of his burning flesh reached her nostrils, she's the one whispering in his ear this time.