007

Chapter Seven: "the art of bravery"⌁₊˚⊹  ⊹˚₊⌁₊˚⊹  ⊹˚₊⌁₊˚⊹  ⊹˚₊⌁

Chapter Seven:
"the art of bravery"
⌁₊˚⊹ ⊹˚₊⌁₊˚⊹ ⊹˚₊⌁₊˚⊹ ⊹˚₊⌁

     AFTER spending about two hours at the fight club's fundraiser, they managed to make just enough money to keep the club running. After getting that news, Calliope and Hazel were heading off to her convertible and hopping in, then soon the engine roars to life and she was pulling off and headed towards Pizza Hut.

The duo had agreed to stop and pick up some food, before they head to their chosen hangout destination for the night. While PJ, Josie, and the others were working on securing the funds from the fundraiser, she and Hazel were sat on the pavement discussing what their location plans for tonight were gonna be.

In the end they settled on a drive-in movie, there was just something about sitting in her car that  the duo really resonated with.

They arrive at Pizza Hut and order a Pepperoni pizza, Cinnabon cinnamon rolls, and A Coke for Calliope and a Dr. Pepper for Hazel. Then they climb back into the convertible with their items and make their way to the drive-in, with the dark brunette giving Calliope instructions on how to get there, of course.

Neither of them necessarily cared what they were gonna see, so they picked out the newest Scream movie at the ticket booth and Calliope drives to the screening. She found a good place to park that wasn't too close to the screen, and was just far enough away to still be able to hear the movie clear enough.

She pressed the button to pull the top of her convertible back, then she and Hazel unbuckle their seatbelts and climb to the backseat with their drinks and the box of pizza and cinnamon rolls. They pull down the arm rest cup holder, they set the box of Pizza ontop and open it up, they set the box of cinnamon rolls on the console, and then they put their drinks in the cup holder on the floor.

As the movie's begins the duo eat in comfortable silence like they always tend to do, the both of them consuming two slices of Pepperoni pizza and two mini cinnamon rolls as they take a few sips of their drinks.

As the bottle blonde finished eating her second cinnamon roll, she sucks the icing off her thumb. As she does so her gaze slips over to Hazel, she noticed her gaze laid on her as her finger dropped from her lips. The moment their eyes lock Hazel's eyes widen ever so slightly, and the apples of her cheekbones bloomed crimson as she tore her eyes from Calliope's gaze and moved her attention back to the movie screen.

Calliope giggles to herself as she drops her head on the headrest behind her, "See something you like, Callahan?"

"Shut up." Hazel whined as she hid her face in her hands, "You just sucked white icing off of your thumb, give me a break."

A delightful giggle escaped the bottle blonde's lips, "Oh my god, you're so dirty minded. Get your head out of the gutter, Haze."