009

Chapter Nine: "up in flames"⌁₊˚⊹  ⊹˚₊⌁₊˚⊹  ⊹˚₊⌁₊˚⊹  ⊹˚₊⌁

Chapter Nine:
"up in flames"
⌁₊˚⊹  ⊹˚₊⌁₊˚⊹  ⊹˚₊⌁₊˚⊹  ⊹˚₊⌁

     THE plan was set, Calliope and the girls were getting revenge on Jeff tonight. She was stood in front of her closet looking for something to wear, obviously the color choice was black so they'd be hidden away from prying eyes.

Which was her personal preference in fashion color scheme anyway.

She had under ten minutes before the girls came and picked her up, apparently Sylvie managed to get her stepdad's van. Nobody asked any questions on how. Her gaze skimmed the outfit choices on her clothes rack, then she quickly puts the articles of clothing together and settles on an outfit.

A hoodie, a high waisted black denim skirt, stars, moon, and sun patterned fishnets she grabs from her drawer, black and white striped knee socks, black Doc Martens, and a black beanie over her two French braid ponytails that rest on her shoulders.

As she went to shove her phone in her back pocket, she feels it buzz in her hand and she knows it's go time. She shoves it in her pocket and pulls up her hood, then she turns out her bedroom light and makes her way out of the door, then she locks the door behind her before heading down the apartment stairs.

She rushed through the parking lot and hops into the van, joining the fight club girls who are piled inside on the ground inside. She dropped on the floor alongside Hazel, then Sylvie slams on the gas and pulls off, making her way toward Jeff's neighborhood.

According to Hazel, she and Jeff live in the same neighborhood, there was a decent amount of discomfort on her face as she shared that piece of information with the girls. The bottle blonde can understand her discomfort, she'd be pretty uncomfortable if she knew that douchebag lived anywhere near her too.

With angry feminist songs blasted on the stereo, Brittany hanging half her body out the window like she's in some kind of music video, and Sylvie driving over the speed limit and somehow not getting pulled over by the police, they arrived at the gated community neighborhood.

Hazel gave Sylvie directions to where Jeff's was, and soon they she was parallel parking the van on the street across from his huge three story house. The girls climb out of the van with cartons of eggs and toilet paper in their hands, and they rush towards the house and begin enacting their revenge on the star player.

As Calliope watched Brittany toss eggs at Jeff's house, aiming for the windows —her aim is absolutely terrible, in her opinion— Hazel nudged her and she whips her head to the dark brunette.