001

Chapter One: "it started with a whisper"⌁₊˚⊹  ⊹˚₊⌁₊˚⊹  ⊹˚₊⌁₊˚⊹  ⊹˚₊⌁

Chapter One:
"it started with a whisper"
⌁₊˚⊹ ⊹˚₊⌁₊˚⊹ ⊹˚₊⌁₊˚⊹ ⊹˚₊⌁

WAKING up early in the morning is not something that Calliope is used to, she can't even remember the last time she did.

But unfortunately for her, she's been enrolled back in school and this will be her every day now. To say she's less than thrilled would be a huge understatement. She groans loudly and dramatically as she reached towards her beside table, then shuts off the alarm that blared from her phone.

She huffs out a heavy sigh as she rubs her eye with her fist, then she raised to her elbows and blinked slowly and sleepily. Her gaze slips to the window that's letting in the sun's golden rays, she still hasn't properly moved in her new room, there a few things she's missing, curtains being one of them.

She pulls the blankets back and rolls out of bed, but she happens to take the rolling part a little bit too literally. As in, she drops from her bed her body hits the wooden floor. She laid on the ground with her hand rested on her stomach, she then stared overhead at the popcorn ceiling boredly.

For a moment, the silence that hung in the air was nice. But it couldn't last for long.

"Calli!" Her mom shouted for her, her voice coming from down the hall, she could smell breakfast being cooked so she knew that she was in the kitchen. "Time to get up, it's your first official day back at school, and your last first day of high school ever!"

Calliope groaned into her hands, all loud and over-dramatic. Her palms slide down her face as she sighed, "Yeah, mom, I'm up! I'll be ready for breakfast soon."

She raised up from her laying position on the floor, climbing to her feet as she stood up straight. A yawn falls freely from her lips, and it rolls through her frame as her arms lift up and her fingers reach the ceiling as she stretched.

She walked over to her half filled closet and picked out an outfit to wear for her official first day, she decides to go with comfort over style today. Her outfit consisted of, a black fabric patterned cardigan, a white tank underneath, and high waisted black cargo shorts.

She stops at her dresser drawer and digs through it, then she grabs a grey bra and underwear set and heads out of the room with her outfit in hand. She walked to the bathroom and closed the door behind her as she goes, and after about a five minute shower she emerged and fully dressed as she towel dries her hair.

She walks in the kitchen and with her towel in hand, drying the strands of her perfectly blonde hair. PJ stuck to her word the other night, and touched up the brunette hairs that were peeking out. She also touched up her roots while she was at it, Calliope was a full bottle blonde now.