002

Chapter Two: "yay for female solidarity"⌁₊˚⊹  ⊹˚₊⌁₊˚⊹  ⊹˚₊⌁₊˚⊹  ⊹˚₊⌁

Chapter Two:
"yay for female solidarity"
⌁₊˚⊹ ⊹˚₊⌁₊˚⊹ ⊹˚₊⌁₊˚⊹ ⊹˚₊⌁

TO say Calliope was fed up with the entirety of the football team in this school would be a massive understatement, they were all such invasive assholes.

Because the internet is a fucking plague, and nothing is erasable, a new rumor —specifically just about her this time— began to spread over the weekend.

However, it wasn't actually a rumor, it was the truth.

Her records from her last school leaked, and now every soul in this godforsaken high school knew about her giving Burnie a second degree burn. And since practically all the students in Rockbridge are seemingly mindless drones who worship Jeff, wait on his hand and foot, and believe every single fucking thing he says, she's now been labled as Rockbridge High's resident Psycho.

She's even got a nice little spray painted reminder on her locker, just another mess for Ted to scrub off the metal wall.

Poor guy.

At every opportunity that Jeff and his merry men of meatheads got, they harassed Calliope. Whether it was verbal or physical, they made her life at Rockbridge harder, and it's only her second day there.

She couldn't escape the team, they were everywhere. She had a few members of them scattered in all her class periods, and when she didn't have a class with them, they'd find her in the halls and come to terrorize her.

By seventh period she's drained and has just about had enough, but one of the football players—who's name she believed was Tim decided it was the perfect time to come and bother her.

She was standing at her locker and pulling out her leadership class textbook she'd need for final period, when she heard someone leaning on the locker beside her. She heaved an exhausted sigh and stares at the wall inside of the small metal compartment, the overwhelming scent of Axe assaults her nostrils.

"Hey, Callie." Tim greets her, in a mockingly cheery voice. "You mind if I call you Callie?"

"I much prefer if you didn't adress me at all." Calliope deadpanned, resuming her task of putting her un-needed textbooks in her bag.

"Aww, come on don't be like that." Tim groaned lowly, inching closer as he propped his arm up against the locker. "You know, it really is such a shame that you're a pyshco, you're actually pretty hot." Her deep brown eyes clench shut as she heard him move closer to her, "I mean, who knows what kind of fun activities we could've gotten up to together."