000

The Prologue: "crush at first sight" ⌁₊˚⊹  ⊹˚₊⌁₊˚⊹  ⊹˚₊⌁₊˚⊹  ⊹˚₊⌁

The Prologue:
"crush at first sight"
⌁₊˚⊹  ⊹˚₊⌁₊˚⊹  ⊹˚₊⌁₊˚⊹  ⊹˚₊⌁

IT was the night before Calliope's first day at Rockbridge Falls High, and she was practically shitting bricks.

She previously lived in Missouri, which meant she knew nobody from Rockbridge, and that gave her anxiety. To help her get the lay of the land, PJ and Josie suggests that she goes to the fair with them, apparently it's something that Rockbridge High organizes for the students to kick off a new school year.

Calliope thought it was a terrible idea, but the duo weren't taking no for an answer.

"I'm not going." Calliope declared, laying on Josie's bed with her eyes locked on the ceiling.

"Yes, you are." PJ remarks firmly, peering over her shoulder at her from where she's sitting.

"You're going with us, Cal." Josie agreed, standing nearby the door as she attempts to tie a headband in her raven haired afro. "Even if me and PJ have to drag your ass by your perfect blonde hair."

A scoff comes tumbling from the blonde's lips, "My hair's not that perfect, I need to touch up the blonde, my brunette strands are making a comeback."

"I'll help you with your hair so it's perfectly blonde for tomorrow." PJ offered her, turning in her seat on Josie's bed to meet her gaze. "But only if you come to the fair with us tonight."

Calliope rolls her eyes, "Yeah, I'm still gonna pass."

PJ heaves an annoyed sigh, "Not an option, Cal." She turns around and continued her touchups in the mirror, "Me and Josie have plans tonight, and you are needed for moral support."

"What the fuck?" Calliope shot up, leaning back on her elbows. "Do I look like a babysitter to you?"

"Bitch, are you calling us babies?" Josie asked, with a scandalized tone.

"I'm choosing to ignore that." PJ mumbled, before clearing her throat loudly. "Tonight is the fucking night, okay? We've looked like shit for years, and we are developing. I would say I'm actually mostly developed. We're finally hot. At least, according to me. We're getting out there. We're getting in the cooch, my girl. We are getting in the puss and we're getting wet."

"Man, speak for yourself." Josie argued in frustration, "Nobody's gonna wanna fuck me this year, just like nobody wanted to fuck me last year or the year before."