013

Chapter Twelve: "huntington bloodbath"⌁₊˚⊹  ⊹˚₊⌁₊˚⊹  ⊹˚₊⌁₊˚⊹  ⊹˚₊⌁

Chapter Twelve:
"huntington bloodbath"
⌁₊˚⊹ ⊹˚₊⌁₊˚⊹ ⊹˚₊⌁₊˚⊹ ⊹˚₊⌁

THE duo shortly left her apartment and she locked the door behind her as they went, they ran down the stairs and made it to her Volkswagen then they climb inside and Calliope pulls off. She made her journey to the high school and they arrived in record time, she found a place to park in the crowded lot then she rushed to Hazel's door and opened it for her once again.

She's making it a habit, because chivalry isn't dead with her.

As they walk towards the football field hand in hand, the aroma of hot dogs, freshly made buttered popcorn, and pretzels wafted in the air. She and Hazel decided to make a quick stop at the concession stand to get a pretzel and some lemonade, then they headed to the bleachers with their shared snack and searched for their friends on the stands.

Eventually they find the fight club girls as they waved them over, and the girlfriends make their way up the stairwell and take their seats beside their friends. Sylvie is sat on Calliope's right, while Hazel is sat on her left with Annie sitting beside her.

"You guys are so late, the game's about to start." Sylvie informs them.

"Yeah, where have you guys been?" Annie questions with a curious raise of her brows.

Calliope and Hazel met glances briefly, small smirks rested on their lips as the duo took sips of their lemonade.

The blonde girl shrugged her shoulders, "Oh, you know. Just hanging out."

"Yeah, we just had a really fun day together." Hazel nodded along, "Making up for all the days when I was stuck in my house recovering."

Annie looked affronted as she pouted her full lips, "Rude. You guys didn't even think to invite us to hang out with you?"

Calliope's rosebud pink lips curled into a grin, "Well, we would've invited you guys.... if it were a normal hangout."

"But it wasn't a normal hangout." Hazel drapes her arm around her shoulders, she grinned mischievously as she pulls the bleached blonde girl into her side as she leaned into her. "Because it was a date. Multiple dates, actually."

Sylvie's lips fell open in shock as her eyes widen, "Wait a fucking minute. You guys are dating?!"

Calliope giggles at her reaction, nodding her head. "Yes, Sylvie. We are."

Hazel pressed a gentle kiss on the side of her head, "We made it official last night, we're girlfriends."

"Holy shit!" Sylvie exclaims wildly, with her typical manic smile. "That's epic!"

"Oh my god!" Annie cried out jovially, "I'm so happy for you guys!"

The blonde smiled softly, "Thank you, Annie."