012

Chapter Twelve: "making up for lost time"⌁₊˚⊹  ⊹˚₊⌁₊˚⊹  ⊹˚₊⌁₊˚⊹  ⊹˚₊⌁

Chapter Twelve:
"making up for lost time"
⌁₊˚⊹  ⊹˚₊⌁₊˚⊹  ⊹˚₊⌁₊˚⊹  ⊹˚₊⌁

OUT of all the nights that Calliope has hung out with Hazel, last night was without a shadow of a doubt the best one.

She and Hazel spent the rest of night on her sofa, they played Minecraft together, built a house, went mining, and fought mobs. They spent the next couple of hours laughing and chatting together, then when they grew tired they changed into their pajamas and turned on Stranger Things as they climbed under the comforter in her bed.

When they weren't cuddling, they were making out, and it was quite literally the hottest thing that's ever happened to her. She was a little bit nervous about what kissing Hazel would be like going forward, considering it was her first time kissing anyone. But she quickly realized that she had nothing to worry about.

One thing she learned about kissing Hazel was that... even though the dark brunette seemed shy, she was not afraid to take control of the kiss. And Calliope found that extremely hot.

She'd cradle her face in her hands and change the angle of the kiss as she slips her tonge past her lips, pull her in by her shirt and bring her flush against her chest, and she climbs into her lap, tangled her fingers in her hair, and tugged at the strands which creates pulses of pleasure and elicits little moans from the sepia eyed blonde girl. Thanks to Hazel, she's discovered she has a hair pulling kink.

Yeah, it was an interesting night.

Early the next morning, she and Hazel are getting up to start their day. They made a plan to spend the entire day together before the game tonight, and it starts with making a quick stop at Calliope's apartment so she could change. When Hazel comes out of the bathroom fully dressed and freshly showered, they leave her bedroom and quietly make their way down the spiral staircase, then they crept out the front door.

They rushed to her Volkswagen as the sun rises on the horizon, and they climb into the vehicle and buckled their seatbelts. Calliope puts her key into the ignition and turned it, then as the engine turns over and she pressed her foot on the accelerator and pulled off down the neighborhood road.

After a short drive they arrive at her apartment, she parked her car in her usual parking spot and killed the engine as they unbuckle themselves. They head up the steps to her apartment door, and she unlocks the door with her keys as she turned the knob and made her way in. She holds the door for Hazel as they entered the home, and she immediately noticed her mom standing in the kitchen with a robe on as she makes her morning coffee. 

"Well, I was wondering when you would come home." Her mother told her, with a slightly stern expression set on her features.

Oh shit, she forgot to tell her mom she wasn't coming home last night.

Hit Like A Girl ━━ CALLAHANOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara