7: Liebling

He continues to kiss me. His hands roaming my body. We haven't even left the entryway yet. "Take me upstairs." I say against his lips. It doesn't take long for him to oblige. He carries me upstairs and kicks my bedroom door open. He doesn't even bother to close it. He sits down on the bed with me straddling his lap. I moan when I feel him press against my thigh. Fuck he's big.

He doesn't stop kissing me. He slides his hands under my skirt, slowly pulling it up and over my ass. He groans when he feels the lace on my panties. Fuck I need him. His lips travel down to my neck. I lean my head back to give him better access. He slides a hand into my messy hair, gripping it softly to keep my head in place. His other hand slides under the front of my panties. I whimper when I feel his fingers graze against my throbbing clit.

"Please." I beg and move my hips forward. He moves his hand back and bites my neck. I gasp from the pain. He leaves a soft kiss where he just bit me. Fucking hell he's driving me crazy. "Please Konig."

"Not yet." He mumbles and bites my neck again. I whimper. He repeats the process of biting and then kissing my neck. He slides his hand back into my panties and slowly starts to rub my clit. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. I moan and grind against his fingers.

In one swift motion, he flips us so I'm laying on my back on the bed and he's hovering above me. "Do you trust me?" He says against my neck.

"Yes." I say, letting out a soft whimper. I feel him smile against my neck. He takes off my skirt and then my panties. Fuck I'm so wet right now. I need him so bad. He starts kissing my neck again, his lips slowly traveling downward. I moan and whimper as he slowly kisses me. He stops at my lower stomach, biting softly. I gasp and jerk my hips upwards. "Please."

He chuckles and slides his arms under my thighs. He pulls me to the edge of the bed and sits on his knees. "Don't cum until I say so mein liebling." He says. I whimper and nod, watching him. He kisses my inner thigh and I gasp, my head falling back onto the bed. His lips slowly travel upwards until they land on my clit. I gasp and moan as he kisses my clit.

"Please." I say, needing more. I grip the bed sheets on either side of me. He chuckles and starts sucking on my clit. My whole body starts to tremble. God this feels fucking amazing. "Fuck." My words only encourage him more. His tongue slides inside me, lapping me up. I whimper, trying not to cum. "Please. I need to cum."

"Not yet." He mumbles against my clit. Fuck. Fucking hell. He chuckles. "Scream for me mein liebling." A ripple of sweet pleasure goes through my body as I scream his name. My whole body trembles as he continues his assault on my clit, lapping up my juices. My head becomes dizzy and I practically see stars. He slowly pulls away, letting me come down from my high. My whole body is trembling still and I'm panting. He chuckles. "Good girl." I smile and give a small laugh.

"I think..." I say, panting still. "That was....the best fucking....orgasm....of my life." He chuckles again.

"So far maybe." He says and crawls onto the bed between my legs. "But we aren't done yet." He hear him undo his belt and pull down his pants.

"Not done?" I ask and look at him. I notice how big his cock is and my eyes go wide. "Fuck." I look at him, scared now. He's not big. He's fucking huge. He chuckles.

"You'll get used to it mein liebling." He mumbles.

"That's not going to fit." I say and look into his eyes. He's smiling at me.

"Then I'll make it fit." He says. God that sounded hot as fuck. I nod, nervous. "Hands and knees mein schöner engel." I listen and get up, settling on my hands and knees with my ass facing him. (Translation: My beautiful angel.)

He pushes my head down against the mattress. "Stay." He says and positions himself at my entrance. I breathe out, excited, scared, and nervous. He slowly pushes into me. I gasp and he groans at the same time. "I'm going to go easy at first." As he talks, he slowly pushes into me, inch by inch, filling me up. "But as soon as you've adapted to me, I'm going to fuck you." I nod and moan. "And degrade you. I'm going to fuck you like there's no tomorrow." Fuck. I'm growing even wetter by the second.

When he's fully in, I feel so full. I've never felt this full before. I nod, letting him know I'm ready. He pulls out and slams back into me. I scream from a mixture of surprise, pain, and pleasure. As he promised, he doesn't go easy on me. His thrusts are rough and deep. His hands grip my hips tightly, causing bruises to form. Tears stream down my face, and yet, I still love the pain and pleasure he's bringing me.

My body starts to shake again. "Oh fuck." I whimper as my second orgasm edges closer. He snakes his hand under me and starts to play with my sensitive clit, causing me to go over the edge. I scream and I reach another orgasm, my whole body shaking and feeling weak. Pain and pleasure ripple throughout my body, causing an amazing mix.

"One more mein kleine Hure." He says as his thrusts become more demanding and rough. (Translation: My little whore.)

It doesn't take long for my to reach my third orgasm. I try scream into the sheets but he grabs a fistful of my hair and pulls my head up so I can't muffle my screams. I close my eyes tightly as pain and pleasure ripple throughout my body again. My whole body trembles and goes limp, having no energy anymore. My head is dizzy and I'm definitely seeing stars now. He flips me onto my back and slams back into me. My back arches as he grabs my throat, roughly. He groans as he reaches his own climax.

"Fuck." He groans. "Meine perfekte kleine Hure." I feel him fill me up with his warm and sticky seed. He pants and let's go of my throat, dropping next to me on the bed. (Translation: My perfect little whore.)

"Fuck." I mumble, extremely tired now. He chuckles. I look at him and realize he took his mask off. "Your mask." He looks at me and smiles. Goddamn he's beautiful.

"I know." He says. "I took it off. It was in the way." I don't even remember him taking it off. I study his features and realize his eyes are a greenish gray color.

"When?" I ask. He pulls me into his arms.

"Downstairs." He mumbles and nuzzles his face into my neck. I smile. "Did you have fun mein liebling?"

"Yes, I did." I say softly. "How about you?" He chuckles.

"Of course." He says. "I want to fuck you again already. You are so fucking beautiful when you cum on my cock." I blush, even though he can't see it. God that was so hot.

"Not tonight." I say. "I need a shower and sleep." I sit up. "Stay the night." I look at him. He smiles at me.

"Absolutely mein liebling." He says.

✤✤✤✤✤

Word count: 1284