13: Decisions

It's been almost a month since I last saw Konig. I still haven't heard anything yet. I knew this would happen. It's how it goes. I've been hanging out with Keegan and Ghost a lot, mainly Ghost though. I've been getting closer to them. I've realized that I do love Konig more than Ghost and Keegan, but I still love them all. And I can't bring myself to choose one of them.

"You okay?" Ghost asks me. I look up from my position on the floor. He's sitting in the loveseat in my living. He's finally taken his mask off around me. But only when we're alone. He has dirty blond hair and scars on his face. So many scars. Half of his face is covered in burn scars. He refuses to tell me what happened so I gave up trying to find out.

The floor is comfortable honestly. Especially when you're reading and you sit with your legs crossed. I don't know. Maybe it's just me. I nod. "Yeah." I say. "I'm okay. What about you?" I flip to the next page in my book.

"I'm okay beautiful." He says and smiles. I'll be honest, he does have a good smile. I smile back and return to my book. "We should go to dinner tonight." I look at him and raise an eyebrow.

"Why?" I ask.

"Because I want to take you on a proper date." He says. I think about it for a second. Technically Konig and I aren't dating. I even tried to ask and we got interrupted. Plus, I think he would've actually asked for me to be his girlfriend. Don't get me wrong, I would love to date Konig, Ghost, or Keegan. I've even admitted to them that I like them ALL. So there's no harm in a simple dinner.

"You know what," I say. "Sure. Let's go to dinner tonight." He smiles. "Where should we go?"

"I was thinking the steakhouse." He says. "It's a nice place." I nod and my smile fades which he notices. "What's wrong?"

"Konig took me there before he left." I say and look down. I don't want Ghost to see the tears in my eyes.

"I'm sorry Star." He says. I hear him get up and feel his hand on my shoulder. "I didn't know." He pulls me in for a hug. "He'll be back soon." I nod.

"I know." I say and look at him. I give him a half smile. There's a knock at the door. "I'll get it." I quickly get up and head to the door. He grabs his mask and puts it on. When I open the door, Keegan stands in front of me. "Come on in." I let him in and we all sit in the living room. I take my position on the floor again.

✤✤✤✤✤

Later that night, Ghost takes me out to dinner. We decided on a small pizza place instead. It's cute. It's also family owned. We share a pizza and a dozen garlic knots. "I'm stuffed." I say after eating three slices of pizza and half a dozen garlic knots. He smiles at me.

"More for me." He says and takes another slice of pizza. I smile. He's goofy.

"If you could live anywhere and have everything you need to survive," I say. "Where would you live?" He thinks about it for a minute.

"Honestly, I'm not sure." He says. "I've never really thought about a life outside the military."

"Well," I say. "Think about it now."

"You first." He says. "It'll help me figure mine out." I nod.

"Honestly, I'd probably go to another planet." I say. "I would be away from everyone so it would be nice." He nods.

"I can see that." He says.

"If I had to pick the exact planet," I say. "It would be Planet 6682." He nods again.

"I heard about that." He says. "Isn't it like another earth?" I nod.

"It's suitable for human life and reproduction." I say. "At least that's what the NASA scientists said." He smiles and leans back in his chair.

"Honestly," He says. "I'm still not sure. So I'm going to go with Planet 6682 as well." I smile.

"Alright." I say. "Your turn to ask." He thinks about it for a second.

"Right." He says. "Um hmmm.... If you could only eat at one restaurant for the rest of your life, what would it be?" I think about it for a minute.

"Chick-Fil-A." I say. Don't judge me. Their chicken is so good. I would kill for their chicken. "Their chicken is pretty good." He smiles and nods.

"It is." He says. "Mine would be any place that serves pizza." I laugh and shake my head.

"Of course it would." I say and smile.

✤✤✤✤✤

While Ghost and I were on our date, Keegan decided to stay the night to keep me company, knowing I haven't been feeling myself lately. Ghost's and my dinner went really well. We got to know one another very well. Turns out he's a mama's boy. Well, was a mama's boy. He told me about how his family passed away. He didn't tell me how though. "Hey." Keegan says as he comes out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist. I smile and look at him. Damn he's sexy. His mask is back on.

"Hey." I say. "My turn?" He nods. I walk into the bathroom and start a hot shower. I strip down and get in the shower, sighing with delight as the hot water runs over my body. I hear a knock on the door and he comes in.

"Hey, I forgot some...." He says, his voice trailing off when he sees my naked form in the shower. I smile shyly.

"What did you forget?" I ask and look at him. He's wearing a pair of black boxers now and I can see his cock beneath his boxers grow. He doesn't say anything, just continues to stare at my naked body. I laugh a little. "Would you like to join me?" I turn back to my shower. As I wash my hair, I hear him take off his boxers and step into the shower with me.

"God you're beautiful." He murmurs and puts his hands on my waist. I look at him and smile.

"Thank you." I say. I notice he's still wearing his mask. "Are you going to take your mask off?" I ask.

"No." He says. "I don't want you seeing my face." I nod.

"Okay." I say and give him a small smile. I check out his naked form. Damn he's big. Not as big as Konig but still big. He turns me around so my back is to him.

"Hands against the wall darling." He says. "Feet apart." I do as he says and place my hands on the cold shower tile and position my legs apart. "Good girl." Fuck I love when I'm called that. I feel him press his body against mine. "Don't look at me. I'm taking my mask off." I nod.

"Okay." I say and look at the wall. I feel his hands on my hips again.

"Stay still." He says and kisses my neck. Fuck. I moan and tilt my head to the side to give him better access.

✤✤✤✤✤

Word count: 1172 

Sorry for taking so long with posting this. Lol. I'll prob post the next part in a few days (so like Thurs or Fri). I post updates for y'all on my convos. So if you're ever curious, head over there.

If I have any grammatical errors, please let me know. I always reread the chapter before publishing but sometimes things slip through the cracks.