Reported

Of course I didn't tell anyone, I'd found the boy dead. I didn't even mention I'd been to the house or that I'd found a body. I did go again to check if it was still there. It was and it had started to look utterly gross, his body bloated and purple, though the clothes he wore, managed to reign it in — just about. His hair was an unwashed swirl of ginger that swept across his forehead and was starting to look almost black. His face reminded me of my alcoholic dad's I'd seen in a photo; bloated and ruddy purple all-over, his eyes glazed. I'd had to cover it with an old sheet so I wouldn't have to see it. I'd tried to find the heart but it was no where in sight. Maybe the creature that murdered him had taken it. 

I took Travis to see it, but when we went there it was gone. Travis thought I was making it up to scare him and when I went to check again it really wasn't there anymore. So I decided to just forget about it, until...

BREAKING NEWS: Missing Gillian Giles Gabrick

Missing Since 10/09/1994

Missing From: Unknown

Last Seen: Funeral of the Eakes family

Classification: Lost/Injured Missing

Sex: Male

Race: Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander

Age: 14 years old

Height and Weight: 5'8, 120 - 130 pounds

Clothing/Jewelry Description: A grey hoodie, wide leg jeans, a diamond-studded piercing in nose, neon blue bum-bag, white gold wristwatch, no shoes (he never wore shoes according to friends and family)

Medical Conditions

He has hammer toes and asthma for which he uses an inhaler but he lost it two months ago so now he uses breathing exercises instead.

Distinguishing Characteristics: brown hair, brown eyes, crooked nose and a scar on his forehead from when his dad took him gun shooting last year. He smokes approximately two packs of Dearh cigarettes per day and accordingto his family had stocked up on them due to the fact a bid to sponsor Pacific Racing F1 this year was rejected when Roland Ratzenberger and Ayrton Senna passed away during a race at the Imola circuit in San Marino. His nickname is Gil.

I knew I had to come forward.