Chapter- 1

Yahir was sitting in his room looking through some files and videos when Kartien bursted in.

"Oye, come out now"

Yahir ignored him and continued looking around.

Kartien sighed and went to him. He held his hands and pulled him towards him. Before Yahir can retort Kartien spoke.

"I found Kayden"

"Huh?"

Yahir said unable to comprehend Kartien's words.

"I found Kayden. Kayden Break"

Kartien said once again.

"Y-You found him? B-But how?"

Yahir asked. His voice was so soft and soothing that makes a person to keep listening. His beautiful silvery jewelled eyes had some tears in it.

"I got a call from him. He has a disciple now, he wants me to heal him."

Kartien then told him how he got Kayden's phone call.

Yahir was listening to evrything quietly. His eyes has some tears but Yahir refused to shed them. Finally he wiped his eyes and collected himself.

"So, you're going?"

He asked.

"Yes, and you're going with me"

Kartien said shoving Yahir into the bathroom with a new pair of clothes.

It's been days since Yahir took a proper shower. Ever since the disappearance of Kayden Yahir has been quite stressed. He even forgets to take care of himself properly.

Kartien don't want to see his friend in grief anymore. Even if it hurts to see him being sad for someone else other than him he will do it if his friend can be happy.

Yahir got ready and came out. Yahir was the most beautiful person Kartien or anyone has ever seen. Even Kartien himself admits that Yahir is more beautiful than him.

Yahir is not only beautiful but one of the most powerful awakened and richest person present. He can land a few blows easily on Kayden and even the world's top 10 would be cautious against him.

Someone who don't know him will always say that he's aloof but only the ones who truly know him knows how much of a cutie pie he can be and how kind hearted and warm he is.

Kartien and Yahir reached the hospital where the disciple of Kayden was admitted. Yahir heard from Kartien about how the kid was tortured and his core was broken.

Yahir was shocked and angry.

'How can they treat a child like that'

His aura was getting chaotic. He would have destroyed the plane if Kartien hadn't stopped him.

They were walking towards the ward. Yahir stopped walking. Kartien noticed it and was about to ask why when he saw Kayden standing there.

"Kartien I think I'll go for now-"

Yahir was about to turn around when Kayden noticed him.