Chapter -12

Subin was rolling her sleeves getting ready to fight but Jisuk kicked her in the butt, going in the ring instead of her. Subin cursed at him.

Kangseok warned Jisuk to be careful since Arthur is not an easy opponent. But Jisuk just wayed his hand off.

Arthur looked at Jisuk who will be his opponent. 

He expressed how he was surprised to find that the students here were stronger than he thought. Arthur asked Jisuk to not go easy on him since he is different than the rest. He then told Jisuk to give his all since it won't be fun if the match ended too quickly.

Jisuk gave him an annoyed expression clearly not listening to whatever he was saying.

"Likewise to you"

Hearing this Arthur widened his eyes.

"What?" 

He asked.

At this Jisuk gave his best shit eating grin.

"Don't you know that the previous opponents against your academy were the weakest ones among us? Well, it's a common pattern for the weaker ones to go first."

"Oh really?"

Arthur said clearly not buying his bullshit. 

Kangseok, Wooin sweat dropped, Subin gave him a look saying 'What nonsense is he saying' and Soocheon cursed at Jisuk.

Inhyuk wanted to hide his face somewhere from the shame. Seonghwa gave a pat feeling pity while the other teacher looked at him weirdly.

"T-That's"

Yahir wanted to say something but Kartien patted his wing saying no need.

"You"

Arthur spoke.

"I like your personality"

He said but Jisuk only flipped him in response.

Jisuk gathered his powers and Arthur recognized who he was. 

The spar started. Both of them were long ranged attack type awakeners. But Arthur was overpowering Jisuk. 

"He really is a world class rookie"

Jisuk had a lot of small injuries which were bleeding while Arthur was unscratched. 

The atmosphere was tense. Just then a white towel fell in the center of the ring. The one who threw it was none other than Subin. Everyone turned to her.

 "He'll withdraw from the match. Our Jisuk will never be able to beat that asshole."

She said. Her expression was really dramatic and tears were shinning in her eyes.

"Pfft-"

Yahir who was drinking grape juice spit it out.

"*cough**cough*"

Kayden patted his back.

Jisuk got really annoyed and yelled at her to stop. But Subin cut him off telling him not to make it worse and just withdraw. Arthur and everyone didn't know what to say.

Feeling angry Jisuk finally decided to fight with his full power. The match was a tie but Yahir didn't pay attention. He was busy trying to keep himself from laughing out loud.

After Jisuk's spar it was finally Subin's turn. 

"Now now, the main character is here. Everyone knows that the main character always arrives the last."

She said laughing loudly as she entered the fighting ring.

The WWA (World Awakened Academy) teacher's were visibly tense. But Duke assured them as he entered the ring to fight against Subin.