Chapter- 13

"Oi, don't you know?"

She asked Duke who only gave her a confused look.

"That guys before me were the weakest opponents"

She said.

Hearing this Soocheon gritted his teeth in anger cursing at her. Jisuk was ready to blow at her right then and there had it not been for Wooin holding him back.

Meanwhile Wooin and Kangseok looked so done with them.

Seonghwa hid his face in his hands while Inhyuk patted his shoulder clearly knowing how he felt from experience. The other teachers once again looked at both weirdly.

"It's the same for you, right?"

She asked taking a fighting stance. 

"Hmm?"

Duke made a confused face.

"You're the strongest one aren't you?"

Her words made Duke laugh awkwardly.

"His attitude is so fake"

Yahir commented. This made the two cats turn to him.

"Rather than being polite it looks like he doesn't put anyone in his eyes, like ants"

Yahir mumbled.

The spar started as Subin made the first attack.

(You know the drill)

Duke cornered Subin. His body was filled with killing intent.

Inhyuk stood up followed by other teachers trying to stop the match. 

"He's really going to kill her"

Yahir said flying up. He was about to meddle but someone else made the move first. 

The place where Subin was sitting was now empty. She was princess caried to safety by none other than Jiwoo.

This made Yahir stumble in the air. The two cats who were watching forgot how to chew the treats they were eating. Kartien's food was even dripping from his mouth. 

Not only them but everyone present were surprised. 

Subin scolded Jiwoo for using his power while he was still injured. 

Duke was stunned seeing Jiwoo's speed. He attacked Jiwoo who dodged it very easily. They exchanged a few words but none of the three humans who were now in their animal form listened.

They were really angry at Jiwoo. Even Yahir wanted to smack Jiwoo at the back of his head.

"I'm going first, meet you in the dorm room"

Yahir flew away not bothering to hear the cats response. He had to cool down his anger.

When Yahir came back he saw how Kayden once again tricked Kartien into healing Jiwoo for the spar that will be held with Duke in three days.

'I feel bad for my friend'

Yahir offered condolences to Kartien's intelligence and walked towards Jiwoo. He scolded him for full five minutes before letting go.

On the day of match Jiwoo woke up early and went into the arena.

"Are you going already?"

Yahir who was in his human form asked. 

"Yeah, I don't want to be late today"

Yahir smiled and patted his head.

"Be careful, Duke is a dangerous opponent. Don't let your guard down even for a second around him. Believe in your abilities. I'm sure you'll do great."

Jiwoo nodded. He walked towards the door and opened it. 

But instead of going out he turned and hugged Yahir.

"When I come back I want to eat sweet and sour ribs made by you"

He said.

Yahir was surprised by the sudden hug, but he hugged him back. Hearing this he laughed.

"I'll make sure to make lots of it"

Jiwoo then hurriedly left the dorm with red face and a happy smile.