Chapter- 11

The match with the world awakened students was hilarious. The plan to make them fight with average students to hide the academy's strength crashed when Subin and Jisuk got up and started flexing accepting the world awakened students challenge.

And then the Soocheon, Kangseok and Wooin also entered the arena to join. Subin was surprisingly polite when she apologized from a student for the interruption. Yahir could see Inhyuk and Seonghwa trying to keep themselves from hitting them then and there.   

The first round was between Dale Vigarun and Choi Kangseok. Dale provoked Kangseok and appeared to be over confideint bu he was easily subdued by Kangseok. The world awakened students and teachers had their eyes wide opened.

Jisuk wanted to go next but Subin announced she was going next. Both of them were bickering when Soocheon entered the ring which made the two look at him with hateful gazes. 

The one fighting Soocheon was a girl who had the ability to create sound waves. Before the starting of the match she mentioned how the rumors of chairman of Baeku dying are everywhere. 

This seemed to have successfully provoked Soocheon. As soon as the bell for the starting of the match rang Soocheon held her by the neck.

With much difficulty she managed to get out of his grip. She tried using her abilities to injure Soocheon but none of them worked.

Instead it was Soocheon who was over powering her. He used is abilitiy to twist all her body a making her scream in pain. Before he could kill her Inhyuk declared Soocheon the winner stopping the match. 

Soocheon tch'ed before leaving the fighting ring. Seemingly feeling annoyed to let the girl go.  

Subin and Jisuk as always started annoying Soocheon. They mentioned how it was the fights between the villains and only the most evil one could win. This seem to have successfully annoyed Soocheon. Infact he was trembling form anger.

"They really like picking on that kid"

Yahir laughed as Kayden and Kartien nodded chuckling as well.

Kayden and Kartien were sleeping but Yahir woke them up and dragged them to watch the match.

As the two were making fun of Soocheon Wooin entered the fighting ring. The two were once again pushed back making them angry.

The teachers from the world awakened academy looked relief as they saw Wooin entering the ring. They both were thinking since Wooin is not a part of Korea's four rookies he won't be as strong as the others.

The student who was Wooin's opponent was thinking the same.  They all thought it will be a easy win but to their surprise Wooin won only with two moves.

Subin and Jisuk smirked.

A student who have fought Wooin before cheered saying he knows how annoying Wooin's attacks are by experience. This made everyone who heard it look at him weirdly while Yahir sweatdropped.

"That's an interesting comment"

He said trying not to embarrass the kid who was genuinely happy at Wooin's victory.

Wooin's victory made the teacher's from world awakened academy tense. The female teacher ordered Asher, one of the top 10 to not disappoint her. She made it a clear point for him to win the next match since the pressure on them has increased.

Asher assured her and went in the ring.