Chapter- 8

Kartien was practicing how to turn into a cat in Jiwoo's house's basement. Kayden was laying down in his cat form. And Yahir was doing some work sitting opposite to Kayden.

Being a rich person isn't easy. He has to do a lot of paper work and keep the awakeners in check.

Kartien came out frustrated.

"Kartien I know you'll be able to do it eventually. don't rush it. Rushing is not good you know."

Yahir said.

"I know"

Kartien said. But he got irritated when he saw Kayden behaving like a cat. Then when Kayden ordered him to feed the cats he got even more angry. He got up and went out slamming the door.

Yahir wanted to call him but knowing this is not the right time he kept quiet. He sighed and went to feed the cats.

"Here you go, eat slowly"

Kayden was looking at him smiling with the cats. It's been ages since he saw Yahir smiling at him. Or did he ever even smiled at him like this.

Hours later Kartien came back. But what what greeted them was not a humanoid form but a skinny cat.

"Look I managed to change into a cat"

Kartien boasted clearly happy with this success.

"O-Oh dear"

Yahir said. He noticed the tipped ear on Kartien's cat form.

"Kartien h-how did this happened"

"I know I'm a genius. I managed to change so fast. And into a perfectly complete cat."

'Not so complete'

Yahir thought.

"Even the skinny body is like a cat's"

"Kartien, congrats but do you know that you-"

Before Yahir could complete his sentence Kayden placed a hand on his mouth shutting him up.

"Hmm?"

Kartien hmm'ed as if to say continue.

"He's saying that you should know the consequences of turning into a cat"

Kayden lied.

"Haha, don't worry Yahir. I will be able to fix that problem soon. Afterall I'm a genius."

Kartien said laughing loudly.

'I think it's better not to tell him'

Both Kayden and Yahir thought the same thing.

The next day three of them went to visit Jiwoo. Today was another healing session of him with Kartien.

"Jiwoo good morning"

Yahir greeted.

"Good morning"

Jiwoo greeted back.

"Are you ready for today's session with Kartien?"

"Yeah"

Yahir smiled at Jiwoo's adorableness.

"Don't be tense and relax. I've made something yummy for you. I'll feed you after the session ends."

He said patting Jiwoo's head.

"Thank you Yahir"

"It's fine"

Kartien then came and checked Jiwoo. Yahir went outside. There he saw Inhyuk and Yijeong coming.

"Mr. Yahir"

Yijeong and Inhyuk bowed a little and greeted Yahir.

"Please don't bow"

The two nodded and stood straught up.

"Are you here to check on Jiwoo?"

Yahir asked to which both nodded.

"You're so diligent and caring girl to visit Jiwoo everyday. Such a cute and kind kid you are."

Yahir said patting Yijeong's head. This caused Yijeong to blush. Though her face stayed emotionless her face and ears were all red.

'So cute'

Yahir chuckled.

"Here, I made it for you."

Yahir said giving a lunchbox to Yijeong. To which Yijeong happily accepted.