Chapter- 6

After a few days Kartien finally came out. Yijeong, Inhyuk, Jisuk, Wooin, Subin, Isuel, Kayden and Yahir looked at him.

"How did it go?"

"Is it fully healed?"

Kayden and Yahir asked at the same time.

"It's fixed but even a small impact could break it again. I need to give him further treatment for it to return normal again."

Hearing that Jiwoo's core is fixed evryone jumped with joy.

"Thank you"

Jiyeong bowed.

"Aren't you Yoo Jiyeong, chairwoman of Sinhwa?"

Kartien asked.

"Yes"

Karyien looked at her humming while thinking something.

"Kartien she's a kid don't give her this type of look"

Yahir said pushing Yijeong behind him.

This made Kartien baffled.

"Oye, who do you think I am? Stop with all that rubbish thinking"

Kartien said flicking Yahir's forehead.

"Ow, that hurts"

"Good"

Kartien hmph'ed.

Yahir sighed and shook his head.

"Let's get you some rest, you were treating Jiwoo non-stop for days, you must be tired."

Yahir spoke, worry evident in his voice.

"Looks who's speaking, the one who hasn't rest properly in weeks"

Kartien taunted him.

"I'm fi-"

Before Yahir could finish his words he stumbled. Fortunately Kartien was quick to catch him.

"Look what I told you"

Yahir wanted to retort but he blacked out. Kartien was going to pick him up but Kayden was more quick. He picked up Yahir in a bridal carry.

"I'll take of my wife, you rest"

Kayden said.

Kartien sneered but didn't say anything.

The rest of the people were looking at both them. They saw the sparks that flew between Kayden and Kartien. Subin was excited to see the drama but Kartien and Kayden didn't fight.

When Yahir woke up he found himself facing a naked chest. He was hugged by the person on the bed. All the daze from sleep vanished.

He was about to push the person when he heard a groan.

"You're up?"

He heard a husky voice above his head. He tilted his head to look at the person's face only to find it was Kayden.

"K-Kayden, why are you holding me?"

Kayden just tightened his arms around Yahir.

"Sleep some more"

Kayden said. His voice was a bit raspy.

Yahir didn't wanted to sleep in this situation. He tired to wriggle out of his hold.

"Don't move"

Kayden's voice looked like he was surpressing something.

But Yahir didn't listened and kept wriggling.

"Yahir stop"

Yahir again didn't stopped.

Then he suddenly got pressed down by Kayden.

"I already told you to stop wriggling, so it's your fault"

Kayden's voice was a bit hoarse.

"What are you- umph"

Before Yahir could finish his sentence his mouth was blocked by Kayden. He was being kissed by Kayden.

If it was before Yahir could have let it be but now that he has decided not to be soft against Kayden he won't accept it.

Yahir started pushing Kayden and turning his face away. But Kayden held his hands above his head and grabbed his face turning it back to him.

He kissed him again.

"Kay- hmph, Kayden sto- mmh, s-stop"

Yahir continued to struggle but Kayden subdued all his struggles and continued kissing him.

After a long kiss he finally let Yahir go.

Yahir was panting trying to catch his breath. His face was flushed and his eyes were hazy. His long silvery hair were scattered on the bed. He looked so alluring right now.

Kayden felt his pants tighten. He was about to hug Yahir when Yahir pushed him.

"Enough"

Yahir left the room.