Chapter- 4

Kartien came and told them about how Jiwoo refused to be treated. Kayden tried to convince Jiwoo but Jiwoo was stubborn.

Jiwoo heard that Kayden promised Kartien to teach him his force control. He is refusing to get treated beacuse of this.

Yahir sighed and wondered if he could try to heal Jiwoo with this abilities to manipulate time.

'But manipulating time will have consequences'

Abilities like this which goes against nature have consequences to their uses. One can not simply use them just because they want.

Like the ability to manipulate space and time can even make a dead person alive but it'll come with huge consequence. Yahir doesn't usually use this ability much.

Besides Kartien is here. He's sure him and Kayden will make sure that Jiwoo will be good as new.

Yahir noticed how Kayden has changed. He was even willing to trade his force control to get Jiwoo healed.

'Maybe he'll finally learn how to cherish someone'

Yahir was both happy and bitter about this. As they say

"If that person becomes better, it's not that the person was incapable of change before. It's just that you're not worth for them to change for."

He has a bitter smile on his face.

Kayden, Kartien and Yahir was now in Jiwoo's house. Kartien expressed his distatste for the house.

Kayden was wiping the dust of a cat's face. He was surrounded by cats. Yahir was not surprised. Kayden would often play with animals he brought at home.

Kartien once again asked if he had hit his head somewhere. Yahir sighed at their bickering.

He wa sfeeling really heavy and wanted to achnged his clothes to a comfy one. He was searching for clothes in his dimensional storage when he felt Kayden's energy fluctuate.

He looked towards Kayden only to see him shrink in a fat orange cat.

Kayden was coddled by cats. When he looked to side he saw Kartien and Yahir looking at him without blinking.

Kayden was thinking how Kartien would make fun of him and how Yahir won't like him being a fat ass cat. He was thinking how this would be a shameful even in his entire life.

"Kayden"

Both Yahir and Kartein called.

"What?"

Kayden was waiting for the taunts when he heard Kartien speak.

"That's a pretty interesting talent you got there"

"You're looking so cute in your cat form"

Yahir also voiced.

This made Kayden shocked.

Then Kartien tucked his hands in his pockets and started packing around the living room.

Then he sat down on one of the couch's. He had a pretty tense expression. It looked like he was constipated.

"Kartien are you ok?"

Yahir asked placing a hand on his shoulder. He was worried if he was sick. This causes Kayden to scowl.

Kartien looked like he was thinking something really serious. He had his face low letting his fair fall onto his face. He was looking really scary.

"I don't wanna admit it but it's and interesting talent you have. So you have changed your appearance into a cat?"

This made Yahir widen his eyes.

'So he's jealous of Kayden for discovering how to turn into a cat'

Yahir knows how his hungry his friend is for knowledge. He turns a bit psycho whenever it comes to researching new things.

He sighed and let them be. He went upstairs to take a bath and change his clothes.

Yahir came back only to see Kartien asking for Kayden's skills into changing into a cat and Kayden agreeing. Then they both laughing like maniacs.

'Even the cats are scared of them'

Yahir shook his head and went to make dinner.

Yahir had done plating the food.

"Kartien come and have dinner. Kayden you too."

Kartien happily went to the kitchen. Kayden followed him.

"Here you go. There wasn't much ingredients so I've made some simple things."

He said giving Kartien his food.

"I've made something without much spice and no salt. This won't hurt your cat body."

Yahir said placing Kayden's food in front of him.

Kartien and Kayden took their first bite.

"As delicious as always"

Kartien said before digging in.

"I didn't knew you could cook and make such delicious food"

Kayden commented.

"It's not like you know you know anything about me"

Yahir muttered but it was heard by Kayden and Kartien.

Kayden felt a oang in his heart.