Chapter- 9

Today was the day when Jiwoo was going to be discharged from the hospital. Kayden went to pick him up.

When Jiwoo came in he greeted cats and Kurtien. When he entered the kitchen he saw the dinning table was full of various foods. And there stood Yahir decorating a cake.

Yahir turned around to see Jiwoo standing.

"You're home"

Yahir welcomed him with a beautiful smile. That smile really did brightenes Jiwoo's whole day.

"Yes I'm home"

Jiwoo said smiling happily.

Just then the door to the house opened. The other three kids came in. They were laughing and greeting the cats.

Just then Subin pointed out that the skinny cat was neutered. This sent Kartien in shock.

Yahir let him be and invited the kids to have dinner.

They all excitedly sat and started munching on food. The kitchen was really lively.

After they finished all the food Yahir took out the cake.

"Welcome back home Jiwoo"

Yahir said. The cake was really beautifully decorated. And on top of it were the same words written that Yahir spoke.

"You've came back victorious from a huge battle. I'm proud of you for being so brave."

Yahir said patting his head.

Jiwoo's eyes started watering. His heart was filled with warmth.

"Yes, I'm back home"

Jiwoo said smiling brightly.

That day was full of joy and happiness. The kids slept at random places. Yahir used his kinetic powers and carried them to a more comfortable spot to sleep.

He then cleaned all the mess the kids made and left the house. He has bought a house opposite to Jiwoo's.

He went to that house, took a bath, changed his clothes and went to sleep.

Jiwoo's treatment was going good. When he saw that Yahir was living opposite to him he was very happy.

And Yahir also bought Wooin a proper house when he saw where he lived. Wooin wanted to refuse but Yahir didn't listen to him.

Today was the day when Jiwoo will be going to awakened academy of Korea. Yahir was at his house helping Jiwoo pack.

"Um, that Yahir, um, would you like to come with me too?"

"Huh?"

"It's ok if you don't want to, I was just saying"

Jiwoo started speaking gibberish.

"Haha, sure"

Hearing this Jiwoo brightened.

"But I can't always stay with you. I've got to go to handle some work time to time"

"It's ok, I'm glad that you're coming with me"

Jiwoo was really happy.