Chapter- 7

Jiwoo was surrounded by his friends when Yahir entered. He was carrying some huge bags.

"You're up"

He said smiling at Jiwoo.

He looked so beautiful when smiling that made everyone present blush. Jiwoo was also a bit red.

"Mr. Yahir"

"Please just call me by my name"

Yahir said placing all the bags in the cupboard.

"I've brought some food and snacks for everyone. You can help yourself."

The kids happily started taking foods from the bag.

"Finish your tiffin first before eating snacks"

Yahir said. He looked like a mom nagging his kids.

Yahir then picked a tiffin and came towards Jiwoo. He opened it. It was full of variety of dishes. They looked so good.

"I don't know what your favourites are but I've made something so that are easy to digest. You've just healed, it's not good for you eat heavy foods. And I've heard how you always order takeouts. It's not healthy you know."

Yahir nagged.

"Ah, I'm sorry. You mighty think I'm annoying but it's really not good for you"

"No no, I'm not angry. Infact I'm thankful that you're worried about me."

Jiwoo said making Yahir smile.

"You're such a sweet kid"

Yahir said patting Jiwoo's head.

He then started feeding Jiwoo.

"The food is soo delicious"

Jiwoo complemented.

"Yeah, it's soo good"

The other kids also praised.

Yahir chuckled.

"I'm glad you liked it"

As Yahir was feeding Jiwoo Kayden entered.

"You're here, I was looking for you at home"

The word 'home' felt strange coming from Kayden's mouth. The house they have after their marriage was not home. Kayden rarely lived there. Yahir did stayed there but it was always cold and desolute.

At one time Yahir also stopped going there. He would rather go to his private mansion, which looked more bright than their house.

"Oh"

Yahir didn't say much. He just kept feeding Jiwoo.

After the food was finish Yahir wiped Jiwoo's face and hands with a wet towel then a dry one.

Kayden noticed that Yahir was ignoring him. Even Jiwoo and other kids noticed the stiffness.

"I'll be back after I send these backs. You kids enjoy. And Jiwoo don't do any strentous exercise."

Yahir instructed and left the ward. Kayden also followed him.

"Yahir"

Kayden called many times but Yahir didn't answered. He just kept walking forward.

Kayden sighed and used his awakened abilities to go to Yahir and pick him up bridal style.

Yahir was startled and wanted to struggle by Kayden hurriedly made his way to the top of the building.

"Kayden put me down"

Kayden softly placed Yahir down. Yahir was about to walk away when Kayden pulled him and hugged him. His hands were on his waist.

Yahir frowned and put his hands on Kayden's chest and pushed away. But Kayden only tightened his hold.

"Kayden let go"

"What are you ignoring me?"

"Kayden let go right now"

"No, first tell me what's wrong"

"What's wrong?"

Yahir sneered.

"Instead of this can you tell me what's right. Kayden I'm not going to keep playing with you anymore. I'm tired. I don't want to keep going on like this."

"Yahir I'm really sorry. Can't you give me one more chance. Please."

Kayden pleaded.

"No"

But Yahir's voice was still cold.

"Not anymore. This thing we have is not a relationship. Infact I don't think we even have a thing between us, let alone a relationship. Let's just stop this stupid game now."

Yahir said knowing Kayden understands what he wants to say next.

"No, you're NOT getting separated from me. NEVER."

These words made Yahir feel cold all over his body.

'Why? Why is he even doing this? Does he hate that much to even let me live a peaceful life.'

Yahir felt tears in his eyes but he refused to shed them.

"Kayden I really wish that we haven't gotten married in the first place"

This causes Kayden to be stunned. He couldn't process these words. He tightened his arms around Yahir even more cousing Yahir to feel suffocate.

Kayden then suddenly placed his lips on Yahir's neck and bit him.

"K-Kayden what are you- ah!~"

'I'm sorry but I will NEVER let you go. You can only be mine'