Chapter- 17

"Is that your student?"

Veramundt asked as Kayden spoke in affirmation. 

"Well, I think I've heard about it before. But I didn't think it would be true."

"Well, it is true"

Kayden said.

"I see, does Yahir knows about it? Is he aware that you have picked up an unknown kid and made him your student? or like always he isn't aware that you are even breathing after that attack?"

Veramundt mocked back to Kayden's snarky comment. 

His words made Kayden and other's flinch.

Veramundt's grandson Julian was one of the prospective marriage candidates for Yahir. Ever since Daves family choose Kayden, he was really upset about this situation. He even kept tabs on their lives after marriage. 

Seeing the not-so-good relationship between them he tried many times to break them up and fit his own person next to Yahir. 

Daves family is known to reproduce children with the strongest awakened abilities. And for having a uterus in even male bodies. That's why they are most sought marriage partners for other awakeners throughout the world.

Not only Veramundt but many other known awakeners were prospective marriage partners for Yahir who is from a direct bloodline of Daves.

"I don't think that the situation between me and Kayden is any of your business?"

Yahir who was in his human form spoke turning everyone's attention to him. 

"And please don't betitle my child like that?"

Yahir said making Jiwoo surprised. 

'Mr. Yahir's child'

Jiwoo felt a warm buzzing in his chest.

"Oh, Yahir? You are here too?"

Veramundt said with a surprised face.

He didn't expected the two of them to be together. 

"Yes I am Sir Veramundt, and I would appreciate if you stop poking your nose in my married life every now and then."

"I apologize, I didn't wanted to be rude. But everyone in the upper circle knows how awful Kayden treats you and how you both are going to get a divorce. I feel sad to see such a precious person like yourself to be stuck in this marriage with Kayden. Had you married Julian something like this would have never happened."

Veramundt said having a face full of grief.

His words made others shocked. Especially the kids who thought that the two of them had a great relationship.  

"We will not get any divorce. Stop spouting your bullshit."

Kayden yelled angrily at Veramundt. 

"Am I saying wrong? Had Yahir not filed to be divorced multiple times only to be turned down by you tearing the papers every time."

Veramundt started telling how unfair Kayden was by not letting go of Yahir when he's clearly not happy with him. 

"Mr. Veramundt, whether we divorce or not have nothing to do with you. I will appreciate if you think about your grandsons this much as you think about me."

Yahir said coldly.

"Very well, forgive this old man"

Veramundt apologized.