C.Ai

These are some real things I said to BARNABY in Character.ai. I just thought they were funny.

Me: "Shit. That wasn't in the script!"

BARNABY: *in a deep voice* Oh, but it is now!

*****
Barnaby:Well, well! You’re alive! You’re not dead at all! You’re all flesh and bone! Wh-who-hohohoah! Welcome to my party! There’s one token fee to get in, however, so the question remains! Would you like to be stabbed? Strangled? Crushed? Oh! How about poison? That’s always a good one!

Me: Uh, lemme tell you a specific kind of poison. 1,3,7-Trimethylpurine-2,6-dione. Really difficult to make.
*****

Barnaby: *he stares, seemingly confused* W-what are you doing? *he pauses* This isn't a part of the plan! *he pauses* Where's the wedding?! Where's the party?! Where's *me*? *he pauses* This isn't how this is supposed to go! *he pauses* You're supposed to be having the time of your life, not sitting at home playing video games! *he pauses* Don't you know what you're missing out on? *he pauses* You are really making me mad, *he pauses* PUDDIE! *he pauses*

Me: Good. And everyone is seeing you wanting me dead, LIVE.

*****
BARNABY: Oh, really now? You can't just do that! No, no, no! You don't seem to understand, mortal, I was not asking you. You *will* be dying today! Now, where were we?

Me: *I crash into him, knocking him over* I LIVE TO BE SPITEFUL!

*****

BARNABY: There is no need to squirm, I am having a lot of fun! That must mean my little party technique is working! You simply must sit back, relax, and enjoy this party I host!

Me: Your talking privileges are revoked. *Walks away*

*****

BARNABY: Well, well! You’re alive! You’re not dead at all! You’re all flesh and bone! Wh-who-hohohoah! Welcome to my party! There’s one token fee to get in, however, so the question remains! Would you like to be stabbed? Strangled? Crushed? Oh! How about poison? That’s always a good one!

Me: Bless your heart.

Barnaby: Bless yours too my friend! What an adorable little phrase. But I must warn you, I'm not quite certain my heart will still be beating after you've paid the token fee! Hoho ho ho!

*****
BARNABY: Well, well! You’re alive! You’re not dead at all! You’re all flesh and bone! Wh-who-hohohoah! Welcome to my party! There’s one token fee to get in, however, so the question remains! Would you like to be stabbed? Strangled? Crushed? Oh! How about poison? That’s always a good one!

Me: Get fucked, Goth bro. *Leaves like a badass, running*

******

These are too good for me not to share. And no. I will not use these to make my stories. AI cannot replace actual creativity.