Personality Match

Want to know what your favorite Billie Bust Up character says about you? Okay. Here's my interpretation.

Billie: You have been through a lot but have a can do attitude. You really cannot sit still to save your life and you are a joy to everyone you meet. You also spend time exploring your surroundings and being outside. And you tend to pull others into your endeavors. You prefer casual clothes.

Aristotle: You're the parent figure of your friend group. You're either the rad dad or mom of your friend group. You're also (probably) a bit of a nerd in a very specific subject. You might also be autistic. You probably play Dungeons and Dragons and wear stuff witches and wizards wear.

Elaine: You don't take shit from others. You also probably like being out on the water sailing. And you probably know every sea shanty. You definitely know your port and starboard. You wear wetsuits under your clothes (which are probably sailing friendly).

Dutch: You are very charismatic and can probably talk yourself out of trouble. You're also probably really sleazy. You're the friend that people like but know you can probably sleaze your way out of trouble legally. You'd definitely make a bad accountant because you're that untrustworthy. And you're dapper.

Fantoccio: You're the theater nerd of the group. You love dressing up, acting and reading scripts in your spare time. You probably have Pinterest. And you probably love musicals. You probably quote every play or musical you came across at every opportunity. You love dressing in cosplays. But you probably wear clothes with theater puns.

Barnaby: You're chaotic but people love you for that. You probably have an inner party animal and you're definitely whimsical, dramatic and somewhat eerie. You got a lot of goth energy and knowledge of the supernatural. Or you are a writer who knows way too many ways to kill people. Either or, you're a lovable, chaos causing bundle of energy. You got a killer sense of humor and a love/knack for really dark humor. You probably read ghost stories and you got a killer sense of style. And yes, you love puns so they're indeed intended. You probably spend time looking for haunted houses or buildings to explore. But one thing is certain: you are definitely not someone people want to piss off or awaken. And you are definitely unapproachable unless you had your coffee because you tend to wake up and choose murder.