I'm Stuffed (Y/N victim x Barnaby)

Warning: Death is in this chapter. Reader discretion is advised.

Your first mistake was entering the damn manor. Your friend dared you to enter the manor despite the fact that many people tell you not to. The first clue that you fucked up big time was the fact that you entered his domain through a grave. Y/N, that was the stupidest thing you have ever done. You tell yourself.

You decide to take in the view. "Wow. I can get used to a view like this." You start stimming on the details of the manor, admiring the large wrought-iron gate, the greenish sky, and the gigantic manor in front of you. You squeeze through the gate, surprised that your butt could fit through the bars. You felt a bit like Marilyn Monroe squeezing through. But once you were in, you noticed the second clue that you fucked up. As you walked, you noticed that there are graves on the front lawn. You touch one, just to see if it was styrofoam. Much to your dismay, it wasn't made of styrofoam but rather marble. Then you look closer. The grave had your face on it.

"That's very welcoming." You say with a lot of sarcasm. Then you get that weird feeling that you're being watched. You look around, only to find you're completely alone. You didn't realize that you were not alone, but in fact watched by someone. A shadowy, orange eyed, pink wearing someone who is not human at all... and this was the third and final clue that you fucked up. You ignore these clues and continue onward.

The doors of the manor swung open, seemingly inviting you in. You step inside and notice that the wallpaper has a lot of owl motifs. You glance around, and you notice that it is quiet... too quiet for your taste. "Hello!?" You call out. Silence. You see a floating orange gem. You already know through Billie that this particular gem usually brings BIG trouble. By "big trouble," Billie means trouble that towers at eleven feet tall, wears a lot of pink, and has black feathers, all wrapped up in an orange package... if the orange package was a certain gem.

You were about to turn around and walk out when you hear the sound of giggling. You also hear hooting laughter. You turn around... smack dab into a long, dark, feather covered leg. You smack your nose against the midnight black plumage. You rub your nose, grateful you didn't break it. Then you look up slowly. The first thing you see are the tail feathers, long, billowing black tail feathers. Then you look past the hot pink waistcoat, past the gem, which is hanging on a brooch attached to the waistcoat. Then your eyes wandered slowly past the white undershirt, beyond the pink bowtie, past the large black wings that are folded neatly behind the giant being, and you force yourself to stare at the face of a living being's worst nightmare.

He's kinda cute in an eerie way. You find yourself thinking. Then you shake your head and slap yourself on the face. Focus! You scold yourself. The black bird stretched his neck down to irregular heights, getting right in your face. You fall backwards with a yelp. "Hello!" You hear a fruity voice call behind you. You shake your head and turn to see the owner of the voice. There was nobody there. Then you glance to your side to see a pair of golden eyes looking straight at you. "Are you here for the party?" He asked, nudging you.

"Um..." You stammer. You get too shy to talk properly. Well, I'm always into the tall, mysterious types. You figure. The bird got close with a hooting chuckle. You blush, suddenly too shy.

"I'm taking that enthusiastic answer to mean yes! Now, how would you like to perish, Y/N?" The bird opened his mouth and asked you the damning question.

"Uh...!?" You're now terrified. You thought back to your plushie collection. That was the nail in the coffin.

"I think someone like you could make a great stuffie." The giant bird mused. You realized that this oversized bird is an owl, a screech owl if his plumicorns were anything to go by. He lifted you up by the shirt collar and flings you on his wing. You yelp. He chuckled, patting your back in a reassuring manner. But there is nothing reassuring about dying. You start sobbing softly as you were led to what looks like a sewing area, complete with fabric, buttons, patterns for outfits, and even sewing needles. The giant owl looks you up and down as if he was sizing you up. Then he hung you on a hook by the shirt collar. You can clearly see him sewing something. It looked like a furry outfit version of himself... that can easily fit you inside.

"Um, nice sewing skills." You decide to compliment the owl.

"Thank you." He replied. He was humming an eerie tune as he finished it up. You realize that it was a sort of costume. He plucks you up and has you stand in front of it. "Try it on." The owl urged, sounding too enthusiastic. You try it on. It was a little big, but fine overall. Then he lifts you and places some sort of thing in your mouth. You were stunned. Then you felt cotton enter your mouth. You try to spit it out and get away, but the owl's grip is too tight and holding you in place. You're unaware of the gem glowing. You feel more cotton enter your stomach. This is not going to end well. You think to yourself, scared. You already felt drowsy, so you nod off. The last thing you hear is the owl saying in an overly enthusiastic voice, "You're going to be cuter than a button when I'm done with you!"

You wake an hour later, but it was too late. You are now a Barnaboo. Now all you can do is join Barnaby in his eternal party. Not that you mind, since your mother often nags you to do something social. And you learn that Barnaby is really talented and good at being the host of an eternal party. You find it pretty interesting that an autistic bird that has been dead since before the Great Depression would host such amazing parties.

I ain't going to lie. I think I had too much fun writing this. And yes, a majority of these oneshots contain death. I might do a few fluff/angst just to add spice, but if I do any fluff, then Y/N has to be male. I bet you are wondering why. I don't think I need to tell you. Go listen to A Million Gruesome Ways to Die or even look up his proposition cutscene. This is a "Thank you for the five thousand reads and for almost getting me to four hundred followers" special.