Chapter 1

Valentina's Pov

" Valentina wake up you are going to be late for school" are the words I hear as I wake up. 

"Mom five more minutes" I say sleepily.

I hear my moms very calm voice saying " do you want to go to school or not , just answer me so that I won't bother waking you up." 

 No "Yes"

"Then why are you not waking up your school is in 30 mins , you are going to be late. It's already 7:30 " My mom says angrily. 
"What " I throw the blanket off me. "Why did you not wake me up earlier" , from the look my mom gives me she is probably trying to wake me up for past one hour. I just smile at her and run to the bathroom. 

As I do my morning routine , I look forward to my new beginning . Last week out of nowhere my mom announced we were moving to Italy. I didn't really had a problem , I had no friends , no life so moving to Italy was like an opportunity to create new me so I agreed immediately. After fifteen minutes I finally get ready and leave for the school.

Standing in front of my school  I want ground to swallow me. So much for first impression , the school screamed money and here I was looking like a homeless person. I swear I was going to get ready to make a perfect first impression but I got late and I wore whatever I got. My clothes were not that bad but compared to the school they were really bad. How the fuck did my mom get me into this school .

As I step into the school 10 mins late, I go to the receptionist counter. The look that receptionist gives my clothing makes it clear I don't belong here, yet to be polite I give her a smile, she ignores me. I should punch her, no what the fuck am I thinking. 

The receptionist took her sweet time to get my schedule and register me into school system cause by the time she was done first lecture had ended.  After registering me she finally gave me my uniform. I am so happy this school has uniform , I had no idea what I was going to wear everyday. Taking the uniform I went on my quest to find the bathroom. 

After changing my clothes , I exited the bathroom to find the empty corridor filled with students hurrying to there next class. I also had lec in ten minutes so I took the map receptionist gave me and went on search to find my bio class. 

The class was mostly filled when I reached the classroom. I took the seat near the window on second last bench. After 2-3 minutes the teacher also entered. The teacher started with taking the attendance. 

"Jacob Holt" , "Present" 

"Rosa Diaz" , "Present"

"Alexander Rossi"  *cricket noises*

"Valentina White" Present. I say. Hearing the professor looks up and says "oh you are the new student right? I am professor Lila Brown" I nod at her.

"Come and introduce yourself here" She says kindly. What the fuck no , you just introduced me. I sigh and go in front of the class. As I reach the front everyone was looking at me the urge to give them the middle finger was so much , I was fighting demons.

As I open my mouth to introduce myself the door flews open. No like literally it flew open. Standing in front of the door is a boy , his uniform is messed up, his shirt is out , the blazer buttons are not done , his top two buttons of shirts are undone ; yet it would be a lie if I say he wasn't handsome . He enters the classroom and without glancing at teacher he goes to sit behind me. I look at the professor  thinking she will say something or give him detention but she just looks at me and says "continue".

Now again everyone including the boy is looking at me as I introduce myself, " Hi, I am Valentina White , I am new in town hope we get along." I finish and cringe at my introduction. The professor smiles at me and tells me to go back to my sit. As I go back to my sit I make eye contact with the boy. I am surprised when I see some similarities in our looks but before I could overthink about it the boy scoffs at me and looks away. 

If my observation is right that boy is dangerous and apparently has some power over this school , from that moment only I decide to stay away from him.