Chapter 10

First time in Rossi household the three youngest brothers were sitting together and not arguing or making fun of each other or hiding in there rooms with their mobiles ; they were sitting there nervous all in there thoughts about what happened today and that is the scene the Rossi dad and older brothers found them in. 

Gabriel Rossi cleared his throat to get attention of his three youngest. They all looked up in sync getting a bewildered look from elders. " So is our internet down or your teenage phase over that you decided to sit down in living room." The dad of the house makes lame joke to break the tension.

"Um dad we want to speak about something important with you." Ethan says nervously.

Hearing this the elder brothers and Dad frown and take a sit on the couch. "Sure about what ?" 

The three youngest were looking at each other nervously , urging each other to speak up , done with there shit Theodore snaps and says," Fucking tell what is wrong ?"

Finally Alexander decides to speak up," Today we were beating some guys in the hallway when Valentina saw us, she started crying at the scene and she looked so scared dad. I don't think she has any idea about our business , does she? "

After few minutes of silence Gabriel Rossi speaks in strained voice, "first tell me why were you beating those guys in the hallway when we have a basement."

Hearing the question three youngest pale , they knew the reaction was not going to be good , there dad was going to be angry. "Um actually we were beating them in alleyway first because they were clicking inappropriate pictures of girls in school but then one of them mentioned Valentina,  and said some vulgar things about her due to this Lucas snapped and decided to beat them front of everyone to make a example out of them." 

After answering the question there was pin drop silence in the house Gabriel asked anger evident in the voice" are they dead or in the basement" 

"They are in basement" Lucas answers. 

"Good" Gabriel nods " and for you question no Valentina doesn't know about our business and it will stay that way because that is what her mother wants. She wants Valentina to stay away from mafia life as much she can so we are to respect that decision and let her mother decide." 

"But dad-" Alexander was about to argue and even all the brothers didn't look pleased with the answer but before any argument can take place Gabriel raised his hand and said" no further discussion on this topic" and went to his room.

Not being happy with the answer Lucas turns to the second eldest person in the family Elijiah , " Please tell me you find something wrong with this." 

"I do but we can't do anything about this decision yet, we don't like the girl nor she will be ever our sister but she will be part of the family, the only thing we can do is assign some bodyguards and make sure she is safe. If something life harming happens to her we will tell her cause I know it is her decision to make if she was stay in this family ." 

Hearing this brothers sigh as that was the best they can do. After a minute Sebastian says with little cheer " Now everyone to there rooms , clean it nicely and get ready for dinner."

"What do you mean clean our room , they are not coming to visit our room it doesn't need to be cleaned" Lucas scoffs. 

"Lucas do I need to explain it to you why should we clean our rooms." Sebastian says giving a very sweet fake smile and rolling his shirl sleeves up. 

"No I will clean the room." Lucas says running to his room. 

Hearing his reaction everyone started laughing and went to there respective rooms to clean it , having little idea that this dinner was going to change things for the Rossi family.