Chapter 2

Valentina's Pov

I am late , I am late, Fuckkk. Yes I overslept again and here I am literally running to school. By the way it's been one week since I joined the school and it has been peaceful. I learned quickly who to stay away from and who to befriend. Like I was right about the boy in my class his name is Alexander Rossi apparently his family is super rich and they fucking own the school. He goes here with his two older brothers who are also in few junior-senior classes  with me, they are also very popular , people either want to date them or be them. Now you maybe wondering how I know that the answer because I am awesome. Nah,  I met this girl in chem practicals she was a big gossip , I just had to ask her one question and she gave me all the gossip. I would have said the girls name but I forgot, the reason I can't make friends. 

So here I am running in corridor when I crash into someone , I look up and see one of the Rossi brother glaring at me. I don't really care who I crashed into as I am super late , I just mumble a sorry and run to my classroom. If only I had looked back I would have saw the glare turn to smirk as I left my student Id behind. 

I run into the class and push the door open causing a bang and making maths Professor Mr.Green glare at me "Miss White this is third time this week you are late and you joined last week , detention after school." Embarrassed I mumble a sorry and I go back to my sit. 

After 10 minutes the door again flew opens and Alexander Rossi enters the class. This time the Professor just nods at him and let him go. Hello where is the detention notice partiality much. The weirdest thing that happens is while going to his desk Alexander Rossi fucking looks at me and smirks. I look around to see if it is directed to me or someone else , only to  find Elisa Anderson glaring at me.  

Yeah Elisa Anderson is the queen bee of the school. She is beautiful and could probably have any guy she wants but she is crazy over Alex and her other two elder sisters who are in senior year are crazy over the twins. According to rumors Anderson family and Rossi family have a marriage contract as they are in the business together.  The girls are possessive over the boys and if you come in there radar you are as good as dead and looks like I just got one of their attention.  

After the lecture ended it was a long day. Elisa was glaring at me , Alex was smirking at me like he was planning my murder and worse people caught onto that and were staring and whispering about it. It was end of the day and I was walking myself to detention when I was dragged into empty classroom. 

"What the fuck" I say furiously. Finally looking at me my kidnappers I was not surprised to find the three sisters and there gang staring at me. 

"why the hell am I here" I ask them. 

"you know why you are here" Elisa the evil bee says. 

"For being awesome?"I say , what I am not going to take someone who can't even answer 2x4, seriously. " well I can't really help it , you know being awesome- " Before I could continue how awesome I am , I was fucking slapped. 

"Excuse me" I say now really angry. 

"Now listen here bitch, Alexander Rossi is mine, Stay away from him" As Elisa says these I could not even be angry , I felt like laughing. It felt so cliche like I am in some book or soap opera. 

"Um okay I will stay away from Alexander Rossi" I say trying not to laugh. Poor Alex.

"Good" she says and then she takes my hand and pulls out of knife and before I could do anything she fucking makes a cut on my hand "take it as a warning" She says. 

Excuse me, I am this away from making her late Elisa Anderson. Murder is illegal , murder is illegal , murder is illegal, murder is illegal is all I chant while I leave that room. I am too pissed to even tend my hand I just wrap it with my napkin and go to my detention.