Chapter 14

It's been two days since I moved in at Rossi's and I have locked myself in my room. I only go out of the room when I want something to eat or I need to refill my water-bottle. During dinner my mom glared at me for my behaviour but I had skilfully ignored it, acting like I didn't notice it.

Today though I am going to school for the first time as a Rossi and I am shaking with anxiety. I don't know what will happen at school today. Will everyone treat me differently? Will I have everyone's attention like the Rossi brothers? Will I get bullied ? I had no idea and thoughts which were getting worse by the time passed were just increasing my anxiety. So much for a peaceful year I think as I exit my room.

I enter the dinning room to see my mom making some pancakes, Mr. Rossi making himself a coffee, Alexander sleeping on the counter and everyone except Ethan present in the dining room having breakfast. I could probably be Ethan or Alex in this situation running late or sleeping on the counter but I didn't really sleep today. Today I woke up with the first ring of my alarm and a headache.

I smile at my mom as she serves me a pancake and I start to eat it. My mom also sits beside me starting to have breakfast. There is peace in the dining room when Mr. Rossi breaks it, "Lucas take Valentina to the principal's today and make sure her name changes on the school papers."

"Dad, why should I do that? She is grown enough to do it herself." Lucas whines.

"Because you are her elder brother and you need to learn some responsibility." Mr. Rossi says, taking sip of his coffee.

"But I am responsible, I take care of Alex and Ethan." Lucas says. I hear a snort from somewhere.

Mr. Rossi raises an eyebrow at him and says, "Half of the time they are the one who keep you out of trouble and the other half they are the one who get in trouble because of you."

I see Lucas's ears going red because of the statement and as he opens his mouth to argue Mr. Rossi says, "end of discussion."

The only noise in the room is Lucas's angrily chewing food which is broken by Ethan rushing down the stairs shouting, "I am Late, I am late. Why did no one wake me up?" Ethan says glaring at us.

"I woke you up like five times you slept again."

"I played video of the screaming lady but you kept sleeping."

"I threw Alex on you but you both kept sleeping."

"I kicked you out of bed but you slept on the ground then we all gave up."

Each of the brothers says something other than Alex , while me and mom give each other a bewildered look and the only reaction Ethan has is "Ohh that's how I ended up on the floor."

After breakfast everyone leaves for work and in our case school. I am standing in the garage awkwardly as Ethan takes out the car. Alex is definitely not a morning person because he is leaning Lucas for support while Lucas is glaring at me. As Ethan pulls out the car I sit at the backseat with Alex beside me and Lucas on the passenger seat.

Alex puts his head on my shoulder and closes his eyes. After a while I hear a raspy voice , "Good morning." I look down to see Alex looking at me.

"Good morning." I say.

"Are you nervous? " He asks, now putting his head against the window.

"Huh?" I question.

"Nervous? About the whole now being a Rossi thing . You are going to get attention and how much I have observed you don't like it so you know just asking."

"Yep freaking nervous and nice observation." I agree.

"Don't worry you will be fine and if anyone troubles you just come to us, we will take care of them. " Ethan says from the driver seat.

"Thank you." I say sincerely. I don't know ,I get this warm feeling in my chest when they care about me. I feel protected, I don't know if anyone does trouble me they will protect me or not but the warm feeling that someone cares about you is enough to calm the anxiety down and the voices in your head to murmur 'you will be fine'

A/N PLEASE READ :- 

A/N PLEASE READ :- 

Okayyy hey guyss so it's been a long time since an update. One of the things which took me a long time to update is I couldn't decide on one part of the book and I still can't.

So like I thought of asking you guys. See next chapter will be most probably about school life and classmates reaction of Valentina being a Rossi's stepsister but one part of me if is like keep it a secret and create a drama out of it.

 So tell me what do you want.

Do you want Valentina being Rossi's stepsister a secret or next chapter a reaction chapter about she being a Rossi stepsister.