Chapter 5

Valentina's Pov

It was finally Saturday , the week had been exhausting. I was no more the new kid and the Professors had starting numerous assignments, I was so exhausted and all I wanted to do for the weekend was sleep but I had to go the dinner and as I couldn't get any assignment done today, I would probably be busy with assignments on Sunday. I hated school. 

Currently I am  getting ready for the dinner. I am wearing a bouffant knee length light pink dress. After feeling satisfied with my outfit I go to the living room waiting for my mom. After few minutes my mom comes down all dressed up looking beautiful. My mom smiles at me "honey you look gorgeous", she says kissing my forehead.

Before I could compliment her back a car honking takes my attention. "It must be the car your boyfriend sent us." She just nods and walks out of the car. Damn mom's boyfriend definitely got  money , that baby he sent us to pick up is a latest addition of the company.  Without thinking much I get in the car. 

Yep mom's boyfriend is rich. Now I know why mom was so insistent on dressing up nicely cause restaurant I am standing in front of is not any restaurant  it is one of the best restaurant in the city and expensive asf. As we walk inside the restaurant the manager greets us and starts taking us to the top floor of the restaurant. "Mom how rich is your boyfriend" I whisper to her. She just shrugs .

The manager takes us to the terrace view away from the people , though there are no people around. The  only people here are the staff and us no signs of customer. I just in case press my heel to the heel of my shoes making sure I have my knife with me. Apparently I was being paranoid for nothing cause as we reach near the terrace I could here chatter of people coming. 

I look at people sitting at the table and holt in shock it was no other than Rossi brothers sitting on that table with their similar older looking copies. The three brothers also looked shocked seeing me. They were also looking at me with wide eyes. Before this could turn into staring contest a elderly looking but handsome man took our attention.

"You guys are finally here, please take a sit". He says kissing my mother on cheeks.

As my mother sits beside the man , I take the sit beside her between my mom and none other than Lucas. It was going to be a long night.