Chapter 6

As I sit beside my mom the elderly looking man introduces himself , "Hello honey I am Gabriel Rossi, I have heard lot about you". I just smile at him and introduce myself.  He gives me a smile and then looks at the other boys at the table and tells them to introduce themselves. None of them looks pleased yet they introduce themselves. 

"I am Elijah Rossi " The eldest of them introduces himself, when I look at him my eyes widen we have the same eye colour but before I could think about it the boy / man next him introduces himself. 

"I am Sebastian Rossi" He says giving me awkward smile.

"Theodore Rossi" He says with no emotion, like he was forced to be here. Honestly every single of them looked forced to be here. 

Gabriel looks at Lucas expecting him to introduce himself, Lucas just raises his eyebrows "What we have already met , haven't we princess?" He says sarcastically. 

Before I could answer Gabriel answers " Ah yes you four go to same school right? Slipped my mind" He says glaring at Lucas, from corner of my eyes I could see Lucas gulp at the glare. Aww someone is scared of his daddy. 

After all the introduction and the parents trying to bond with us and failing there is awkward silence on our table. Looks like Alexander felt bad for them and asked the worst question "Hey , so how is your hand?" Fuck.

"How do you know about Val's chem accident?" My mom asks confused now everyone is paying attention to our conversation. Just good. 

"He showed me to the medical room, I was lost so he helped me" I say pleading with my eyes to go with it. Gabriel and Mom couldn't see it cause they were sitting beside me. 

Alexander glaring at me accepts my request "yes I showed her the medical room"

My mom smiles at him genuinely "Thank you for showing her the room."

His glare hardens at my moms gratitude apparently he didn't like lying to my mom. I just give him a small smile and look around. My eyes comes in contact with Elijah apparently this time he notices the similarities between our eyes or he just hates me , he just glares at me and starts conversation with Sebastian. 

After that dinner went smoothly other than the few glances I got from brothers, they knew I lied , they saw the look I gave Alexander and apparently making a random guy I met lie to my mom doesn't make a good first impression. 

The only thing I loved about the dinner was the desert which was ice cream they served at the end. It was Choco-chips my favourite. Seeing my eyes light up at Choco-chips ice cream being served , Theo fucking scoffed at me. I glared at him but I don't really blame him cause I go crazy about ice cream. Ice cream is my first love and no amount of ice cream is extreme, it gives me happiness. Apparently I wasn't the only one with that thought cause Alexander was devouring the ice cream. At least we have something in common.

As the night ends Gabriel calls the driver he sent us and drops us to the parking lot . We say our goodbyes and my mom kisses Gabriel on the cheek before going. As the car starts I look out of the window and I see the brothers having conversation looking at our going car. I make eye contact with Lucas and he smirks at me. His smirk makes a shiver run down my spine , I just know Monday is going to be a long day.